Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

The Jewish barbarian terrorist threat in the region has to be eliminated. The Jews declared war on Islam and everyone in the region. And killed tens of thousands of babies and children. That won't go unanswered.
Saudis and Jordanians and Emirates will be slaughtered with their the Jewish barbarian terrorist hordes if they don't take the side of Muslims and participate clearly in the fight with real steps. Hundreds of thousands of civilians in Gaza and Lebanon is not a game.

Mate, ISIL stronghold in Syria was in Raqqa and you can check who destroyed it. I am fully aware of all elements who were involved in clashes with ISIS but there was no way to defeat it without Air Power that only the US could provide. ISIS was a movement on a massive scale, surprisingly
Isis and Al-Qaeda are CIA blackops. US never fights against them; there are no bodies of their "learders," etc. Those who created and armed ISIS and Al Qaeda were the US Army, Russia, and Iran, who fought against ISIS and defeated it. So, US, NATO, and ZIONISM are now attacking Russia and Iran for that reason.

The war in Ukraine(against Russia), Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Iran is happening because their original plan went wrong. The original plan was to use ISIS as a blackops force to take over these regions, and then they would cut off their weapons and funding, and that would be it. But it didn't work. In Libya, it worked. They created groups to overthrow the government, then shut down these groups, and Libya is still in chaos today.

The level to which the Israelis had penetrated the Hezbollah organization is crazy. The entire hierarchy is being wiped out in a matter of weeks.
The disregard you have for the loss of innocent children and women shows the cloth you are cut from. I am saddened at the loss of life - be in Muslim Jew or Hindu. On the other hand - you are American. We know what value you have for innocent life …..

The Jewish barbarian terrorist threat in the region has to be eliminated. The Jews declared war on Islam and everyone in the region. And killed tens of thousands of babies and children. That won't go unanswered.
Inversion, again.
Falcon29, there will be peace when anti-Zionists decide not to make war on the Jewish State.

Inversion, again.
Falcon29, there will be peace when anti-Zionists decide not to make war on the Jewish State.
Keep your Satanism to yourself, Jew. There will be peace when the Jewish barbarian terrorist threat is eliminated. Which is why there's permanent peace when Jesus kills off the remaining terrorists, as is told in Christianity and Islam.

Isis and Al-Qaeda are CIA blackops. US never fights against them; there are no bodies of their "learders," etc. Those who created and armed ISIS and Al Qaeda were the US Army, Russia, and Iran, who fought against ISIS and defeated it. So, US, NATO, and ZIONISM are now attacking Russia and Iran for that reason.

The war in Ukraine(against Russia), Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Iran is happening because their original plan went wrong. The original plan was to use ISIS as a blackops force to take over these regions, and then they would cut off their weapons and funding, and that would be it. But it didn't work. In Libya, it worked. They created groups to overthrow the government, then shut down these groups, and Libya is still in chaos today.
There is ample visual evidence and literature to question these claims. There are so many groups in the Middle East and their respective stories that it can confuse people. I wrote a detailed account of this war in the older forum but I did not port it here.

But I shall focus on the topic.

"Israel's war is not with you, but with Hezbollah" - Israel's message to Lebanese civilians several days ago, urging them to evacuate from places held by Hezbollah terrorists.
You have just killed 50,000 plus - committed genocide and war crimes yet feel you can dictate to anyone? There is only 1 terrorist in the region and you are defending them.

You have just killed 50,000 plus - committed genocide and war crimes yet feel you can dictate to anyone? There is only 1 terrorist in the region and you are defending them.
Correction: he's likely one of them based out of IOF's troll station.

Build Bunkers for militancy use under residential buildings and then cry about civilian deaths when enemy strikes you

Nice strategy 👍
Ye and an Indian believing the source because you offering phulll shappport to white master? The bastards have just killed 50,000 plus / committed genocide and war crimes but you have to focus on this ? You are a pathetic weasel.

Netanyahu is now the undisputed leader of the Western world. US/UK/Europe all come under him.

Netanyahu is been demanding war on Iran for 20+ years. Now that he’s the ruler he can do anything he wants. He’s coming after Iran in a few days. If I was an Ayatollah I would watch out.

Its a classic story of the hitman becoming master of the hirer. Yet americans fails to see it.

Israel was meant to be a hired gun.
But this gunhandler is high on cocaine. Watch it devour western influence in MENA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back