Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

Holy shit, I really want to call you the "p word" right now and unfortunately I have to hold myself because that word has been banned after incessant crying from p words such as yourself. Name one Muslim leader which has demanded Iran go fight Israel. Name a single Muslim leader right now.
Because I am criticizing so called muslim advocates , Saudi, uae, Pakistan, turkey etc for fake crocodile tears?

Situation is what happening in Palestine and now it extended - sole responsible are USA and those fake muslim advocates.

It could have stopped a long ago but due to their lack of seriousness and prioritise their nation interests, they chosen to do just crodidle tears and limited with statements....... Expect No real action on the ground.

I always blame them.... Will do.

Absolutely, all the Muslim world should unite as one. What they are lacking is an inspiring leader, someone like the USA in NATO. may be Pakistan can play that role, it has the nukes, it has the population and more importantly it has the will to die for a cause . The whole Muslim world will rally behind Pakistan if it takes its rightful place as the leader of the Muslim world.
Haha..... Saudis and Iranians have been slugging it out for the leadership of ummah for decades , results are right before your eyes..... Pakistan will be better off without such lofty aspirations .

Your language explain your educational level.

Again, fake muslim leaders around the world expecting Iran to sacrifice herself for the being muslim country and fight against Israel.

Meanwhile, they are happy to do crocodile tears by sitting ifrom safe distance in their houses.

We are neutral because we don't want deads of either sides,. Unlike other countries who just want enjoy the show of war, and give justification to their people by saying - we are criticizing Israel.... Rest all depends on Iran, they will fight behalf of us.

We are neutral 🤣 Zionist cheerleader.

This is all the fault of the owners of this site. You have allowed these Hindutvati scum to add salt to every Muslim's wounds. This is on you. We are immediately warned and told not to take it any further. Here we have Zionist loving Hindutva screaming and shouting hate from the rooftops.

We are neutral 🤣 Zionist cheerleader.

This is all the fault of the owners of this site. You have allowed these Hindutvati scum to add salt to every Muslim's wounds. This is on you.
We don't do and need to do fake crocodile tears.

We opposed Israel in UN when comes resolution and voted betterment for Palestinians.... That's matter the most .

We don't do and need to do fake crocodile tears.

We opposed Israel in UN when comes resolution and voted betterment for Palestinians.... That's most matter.

No you just like to lick Zionist ass all day long. Everyone has seen and read your posts the past few months. The Iranians that used to cheerlead for you have also seen your true face. 👍

Maybe you are right, but I have listened to a full lecture on this and other hadiths a few weeks back, and the chain of events will be like this:

"The flourishing of Jerusalem will mark the desertion of Yathrib (Madinah). The desertion of Yathrib will mark the start of al-malhamah (the great war that will start between Ar-Rum and the Muslim forces before Muslims conquer Constantinople for the second time). The start of al-malhamah will mark the conquering of Constantinople. The conquering of Constantionple will mark the appearance of Dajjal."Sahih Al-Jami' as-Saghir, no. 4096

So:
Jerusalem is flourishing, and when it will reach its peak (maybe at the time of completion of Greater Israel), Madina will be deserted.

Al Mulhamah will start after the desertion of Madina (so of course there will be plenty of Muslims), and Constantinople will be conquered for the second time, which means we are going to lose it in the near future.

Also, there is another tradition that Madinah will be the last city destroyed before Al Mulhamah.
You have no idea of what you are talking about. First u are talking about prophecies here which is unnecessary, secondly, you have no chronological sense of it at all. Let it be. What you can do is study more about it.

No you just like to lick Zionist ass all day long. Everyone has seen and read your posts the past few months. The Iranians that used to cheerlead for you have also seen your true face. 👍
Search it - I never supported israel for killing innocent Palestinians.

The same time - I also pointed that hamas is responsible for starting this crises.

I never said anything against the Iran, actually if you asked - they are the real hero of muslim world... Unlike fake ones.

I do respect towards Iran most compared to any muslim country.. they do what they can do as per their ability and capabilities

The same time - I also pointed that hamas is responsible for starting this crises.

I never said anything against the Iran, actually if you asked - they are the real hero of muslim world... Unlike fake ones.

I do respect towards Iran most compared to any muslim country.. they do what they can do as per their ability and capabilities

We have read your and other Hindutvati posts for months now. You are no good. Why do you even come to this Pakistani defence forum? It doesn't make sense. Isn't it supposed to be a major sin according to Hindutva teachings?

Members from your country have been scolding Iran and cheerleading for Israel. You do that all over the internet. Your reputation of hate is known to everyone.

Way too many low quality posts, and it appears coming from a couple Indian members. Stay on topic.

Requesting mods clean up the last few pages.
Sure, might I posted off topic but can not stopped myself without criticizing muslim world.

What happening in Palestinians aand now extended the war - sole responsibility goes to muslim world..

They keep giving importance of their nation interests, over the past one years while innocents being killed in Palestine.

Never support Iran to sacrifice herself for being a muslim country. Because people are expecting destruction of Israel here.......

Sure, might I posted off topic but can not stopped myself without criticizing muslim world.

What happening in Palestinians aand now extended the war - sole responsibility goes to muslim world..

They keep giving importance of their nation interests, over the past one years while innocents being killed in Palestine.

Never support Iran to sacrifice herself for being a muslim country. Because people are expecting destruction of Israel here.......

Enough from you. I am tired of you guys on this forum. You guys have destroyed this forum for many years.

Too many Indians in here hijacking this thread.

We need to start banning these trolls.
I have removed several from the thread -
Even the one pretending to be Afghani - should be able to focus on the issues rather than answering back to trolls

Against the Israel/USA the axis of Resistance is like a paper tiger. They should stop talking trash and prepare themselves properly for at least 3-5 decades to get the capabilities to counter Israel.

Axis of resistence is militant with

What real hero ? Arming emotional driven Hamas and Hisbullah which will attack Israel then will be punch 100 times by Israel with 90 % women, kids, babies as casualties as Israel dont care with civilians casualties ?

Not hero, irressponsible power that will endanger whole Muslim world. 35000 women, kids, babies died are Iran foreign policy indirect responsible.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back