Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

Then why do you spend energy coming to this forum, this thread, to cry on your hindutva crackpot history revisiinism

Maybe time to actyally use your brains for once. Same applies rest of of hidutva miserables in this thread.
Again read the post you quoted the first one and tell me what I said is factually correct or wrong with facts.

Seems like Israel has brought up three Brigades of the army for a ground invasion

They want to send Hezbollah 30 years back to when it was just a political party in the

Israel can hit anyone anywhere anytime

They are enjoying full air superiority

Well they always has that

Coming up with false claims is cheap.
You came with a postulate then its upto you to back up with evidence. Sorry, not my job.

Let's stop engaging Indians

Who are clearly getting a kick out of even being even in the discussion

The waiter jaishankar was recently in the UN.... He obsessed over Pakistani

Who knows, I can't say, it's just another view,
Imran hosein has absolutely been spot on about what is happening now in Gaza, twenty years back when it would have sounded a bit crazy

That's not to say he is right on everything going forward

Btw, is anyone paying attention to Jewish eschatology

The so-called Temple Movement commenced in 1987 and the Jews disagree with each other in the context of who can build the Temple, where, and how. Sheikh Imran Hosein's views are predictable, he is rather active on Social Media and talks about things and has publicity accordingly.

Allah Almighty knows best and ultimately shape the world and how it moves forward. If he wills, the Third Temple will be constructed and there is no stopping it. If not then the disagreements will continue and it will remain on drawing boards.

People should rather focus on Euphrates river drying up and what this phenomenon leads to because it does not bode well for all in the region.

This is a huge failure on part of Iranian and Hezbollah leadership. Hezbollah cannot afford to hold back like this. 2006 means nothing here because that was when Imad Mugineyeh led the movement and his central focus was liberation of Lebanese occupied land and release of Lebanese prisoners. Which is why he was killed in what I believe was a inside job. I'm also suspicious how Iranian President and FM were killed. Or led to their death. They were putting Iran back on the right track.

Hezbollah and Iran need better leadership that doesn't lose focus on the Israeli hegemony in the region, which is demonstrating itself yet again.

That's a very good point. Hezbollah is not backed by a military superpower, they are backed by Iran which is not a military power.
What? This is a lie and violation. If you mean to say Iran is not a super military power, i can agree, but Iran is definitely a military power. what do you even mean by saying that?
That alone prevents Hezbollah from having a capability that allows them to face Israel on equal terms.
But Hezbollah won the 2006 war, so how has that not shown Hezbollah has been on "equal terms" Israel militarily? Israel is the side that much weaker militarily, because without US support, it will collapse

The so-called Temple Movement commenced in 1987 and the Jews disagree with each other in the context of who can build the Temple, where, and how. Sheikh Imran Hosein's views are predictable, he is rather active on Social Media and talks about things and has publicity accordingly.

Allah Almighty knows best and ultimately shape the world and how it moves forward. If he wills, the Third Temple will be constructed and there is no stopping it. If not then the disagreements will continue and it will remain on drawing boards.

People should rather focus on Euphrates river drying up and what this phenomenon leads to because it does not bode well for all in the region.
The so called temple movement people are in power

It turns out that Iran's plans may be falling apart as Israel escalates further. The problem with long-term goals is that they almost never work out. You can make long-term plans for things that depend only on you, but for things that depend on others, especially your enemy, it's completely uncertain. I have a lot of doubts about whether Iran will get what it wants.
You can't know much about Iran's plans because you dont understand Iran in the first place- respectfully.

Not from the Whole of Lebanon,
thats in general, not after Israel remotely detonated mass electronic attacks on Lebanon- different contexts bro.
The country itself is divided in Sect groups, different religious groups, not all are on same page, Hezb has some own clean up to do as well
Yes it is, but its level of division will be the lowest now because of ISrael's crimes in Lebanon that affected Lebanese from different sects, and besides, historically, Lebanon consolidates their sects and divisions when they have to fight a consensus enemy, like ISrael. This is one of Israel's strategic mistakes now that will help the resistance- for example is Israel's blockade of Lebanon only against Hezbollah? No, its an attack on Lebanon, but i know why some will say thats only against Hezbollah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back