Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

Lol, this is directed at Arab domestic audience and it's trolling of Iran but it's still funny 🤣

Muhammad Ali al-Husseini: Secret threats reached Iranian officials, prompting them to offer Nasrallah and Hezbollah leaders as “sacrifices”

yeah Israel is not winning because tehy
1) Popularized pop culture
2) sold with sex
3) Israeli women wear bikini in beach
4) American support

They're winning because they're courageous, organized, disciplined and focussed.
1) They planned the Pager attack for years
b) They game planned the entirety of this retaliation in all kinds of scenario simulations

Basically they've been doing nothing but game planning all possible scenarios and training all these years.
Take this up with the creator, not me, this is more said in the West than the East anyway

It's like typical, your actual confrontation is one place, you go to the place across the road and start banging on the door😂

It's a metaphor for how Indians fear china I guess

The guy was in the negotiations, he knew Arafat, hamas guys , he is one much much more than your usual so called analyst
He understands the history and theology of the religion truly, without being condescending or biased

Every Monday he has a video, watch it

I’ve listened to these guys many times but this video is the best. It explains what’s going on better than any other I’ve seen.

So now Israel attacked Yemen

What is it up to? How many war fronts can Israel afford to open at once?

How did it reach Yemen if no permission was given by the Muslim nations
Used KSA airspace

This guy was saying Nasrallah should write his will because decision was taken to kill him. Arab/US/Israeli intelligence are the ones having him say this. He used to be a member in Hezbollah. Now he's saying a decision has been made to strike Iranian nuclear program. And that he believes Hezbollah will respond in a big way after Nasrallah's funeral.

But could also be scare tactics by US/Arab/Israeli intelligence to have Iran pressure Hezbollah to stand down.

1727639367739.png

He is close to Epsteins and the Gulf likes this guy. Lets be honest Western Back gulf Arabs are desperate to be allies with Israel to build an economic corridor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back