Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

And i can tell Israel will bomb it too for sure.
Unlikely, but they're gonna try demoralize Lebanese by doing strikes across Lebanon or beginning some sort of limited ground incursion ....

I find it strange that many cold headed americans of different background make the situation in Palestine about cold hard geopolitics and strategic interest and so on.

Then how do the destruction of Al Aqsa and building of 3rd temple come into that calculus? How is that unrelated to RELIGION!!

In fact, what youre in reality supporting is a complete eradication of everything indiginous, including all muslims and muslim history in the area. Thats the cold hard facts.

IT WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE ABOUT RELIGION.

Egypt is silent. Maybe hoping situation in Gaza stabilizes. Gulf Arabs + Jordan + Saudis are buying into false hope that US/Israel have intention to establish two-state solution after 'destruction' of Hamas. Everyone is paralyzed. Sad state of affairs. It's sad seeing people brutally killed day after of day. Because of this Jewish terror state.

Because Israel ruling elite decisions are not motivated by religion, it's motivated by USA money.

Make things due to religion is a insane thing from Western atheist mainstream ideas point of view.

Making things just for money, it's perfectly respectable for Western mainstream prostitute society.

And I agree in your last phrase. Israel is the Gavrilo Princip of WWIII. The perfect useful corrupt idiot of USA to bring mayhem to whole Middle East, and maybe, to whole Eurasia.

The current rulers in Israel are motivated by religion, the speak of killing Amalek is obligatory and to “reconquer” the land of Judea.

What most need to realize this is a religious war first and a political war second between Muslims and Jews.

You should read and listen what the Israeli elite say and publish.

Their goal is rebuild “greater Israel” which means they will annex northern Gaza and southern Lebanon up to the Litani river. Israel wants the Litani river water source. Later they will push into Jordan and retake Sinai.

That is if the religious Israeli zealot rulers remain in power.

It is possible to do it without using KSA airspace as the Zionist warplanes can travel down the Red Sea.

However KSA would have known about the flight 2 hours before the actual attack and so were well aware and could have alerted the Houthis.

How, the EEZ of Egypt and SA covers most of the Red Sea.

The current rulers in Israel are motivated by religion, the speak of killing Amalek is obligatory and to reconsider the land of Judea.

What most need to realize this is a religious war first and a political war second between Muslims and Jews.

You should read and listen what the Israeli elite say and publish.

As Alistair crooke says, the oriental Jews are far more right wing than the European ones

They have recently gained power

Maybe the European Jews will ditch Israel if it gets tooo illiberal or Talibanised

What stopping Israel in doing both?
They already can do genocide in their own way by razing entire residential blocks. Bombing a televised funeral would look bad on them. But I don't disagree if for some reason they do that, the Jewish run - Western media will justify it and downplay it. Because Jews are inherently terroristic and evil.

Egypt is silent. Maybe hoping situation in Gaza stabilizes. Gulf Arabs + Jordan + Saudis are buying into false hope that US/Israel have intention to establish two-state solution after 'destruction' of Hamas. Everyone is paralyzed. Sad state of affairs. It's sad seeing people brutally killed day after of day. Because of this Jewish terror state.

That's what they are hoping or planning for that they can force a Palestinian state upon Israel and the U.S after all of this utilizing the situation and international law and the immense international pressure

The U.S and Israeli plans have always been NEGOTIATIONS, that are harsh and stupid where Israel demands control of borders and air space and checkpoints and settlers not moving

Inevitably Palestinians refuse such stupid demands and the Zionists turn around and say "oh look, they have refused a state"

Palestine will have to be forced onto Israel and once it does, it's over for Israel

As Alistair crooke says, the oriental Jews are far more right wing than the European ones

They have recently gained power

Maybe the European Jews will ditch Israel if it gets tooo illiberal or Talibanised
Some will leave either temporarily or permanently but many Ashkenazi Jews will remain as they are too invested in the land. They have houses, jobs and family there now. They will only leave when conditions for them become inhospitable or are forced to leave by a Muslim army.

I would argue the opposite. The American-Jewish community is by far the most radical Jewish group on the planet and extremely far right/pro war when it comes to Israel. In their private personal lives they're liberal/secular but extreme in other facets.

They already can do genocide in their own way by razing entire residential blocks. Bombing a televised funeral would look bad on them. But I don't disagree if for some reason they do that, the Jewish run - Western media will justify it and downplay it. Because Jews are inherently terroristic and evil.
Well I don't think they really care about it. They can simply tell some Hez members are part of it so they bombed and all is well all is well.

I don't know why people still think Israel is Angel and won't do this wrong and that much wrong. For Israel there is no limit at all. Infact it prefers to break all limits.

I would argue the opposite. The American-Jewish community is by far the most radical Jewish group on the planet and extremely far right/pro war when it comes to Israel. In their private personal lives they're liberal/secular but extreme in other facets.

Thats my view too.
European origin Jews, including American jews are far more likely to be cold hearted right winger.
MiddleEastern jews were actually accostumed to live side by side with other religious groups as muslims societies always was multi ethnic and Levant had myriad of religious groups.

Europe was until very recently, the most radical and intolerant part of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back