Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

Some will leave either temporarily or permanently but many Ashkenazi Jews will remain as they are too invested in the land. They have houses, jobs and family there now. They will only leave when conditions for them become inhospitable or are forced to leave by a Muslim army.

I would argue the opposite. The American-Jewish community is by far the most radical Jewish group on the planet and extremely far right/pro war when it comes to Israel. In their private personal lives they're liberal/secular but extreme in other facets.

So the oriental Jews want to bring in Jewish law out right, as well as temple mount, I am paraphrasing Alistair here

Not secular laws

Whilst the European origin ones are indeed as zealous as anyone they have tend to stick to secular frameworks and thinking

I suppose I can imagine a scenario where the European Jews might decide Israel is unliveable if it gets toooo Jewish halakha law direction

For example it's very anti LGBT

Also the European Jews are far more economically productive than the rest, there is a feeling they are feeding everyone

Maybe their own overreach will cause the split

Just an idea, who knows

when Israel attacks, they kill senior leaders, destroy infrastructure, raze down buildings kill dozens of civilians in every single strike. When Hezbollah attacks, they hit an empty hut, a parked car or sometimes, they do hit drones and AVs, but these are easily replaced using the US infinite money glitch.

Well I don't think they really care about it. They can simply tell some Hez members are part of it so they bombed and all is well all is well.

I don't know why people still think Israel is Angel and won't do this wrong and that much wrong. For Israel there is no limit at all. Infact it prefers to break all limits.

Its a as simple as Israel knows it has full US support and therefore full US Media support, and by extentions also European media because Europe is US protectorate.

when Israel attacks, they kill senior leaders, destroy infrastructure, raze down buildings kill dozens of civilians in every single strike. When Hezbollah attacks, they hit an empty hut, a parked car or sometimes, they do hit drones and AVs, but these are easily replaced using the US infinite money glitch.
Exactly this. The losses on Hezbollah side are extremely disproportionate. Hezbollah's approach to zionists has been wrong from 2006. After the war ended they should have been preparing for a ground invasion of the zionists instead of planning a defence. The only thing these zios fear is what Hamas did to them.

Since the crisis began, there has been no de-escalation. It has moved slow motion into a greater crisis.

I feel that a massive war is inevitable. Iran, Syria and perhaps Iraq involved. On the other side the US and the Arab munafiqs with Israel. Of course there will be some Russian involvement.

There is no reverse gear.

The problem is that Lebanon is going through a financial Crisis

No one has money for food in Lebanon

Literally there is no government

People usually start doing illegal things

But in Lebanon if you hate Hezbollah you can get $7,500 per Hezbollah target

It’s easy money and people are desperate

This is why Israel can hit Hezbollah so easily and could not do it in 2006

I wonder how Hezbollah and Iran will react to Hassan Nasrallah's death.

Its a as simple as Israel knows it has full US support and therefore full US Media support, and by extentions also European media because Europe is US protectorate.

Pegasus spy ware and all the social media data is available for Mossad

CENTCOM basically reports to MOSSAD

They pick up internet chatter

They have dozens of streams of intelligence which gives them the picture of the battlefield

When a attack is imminent they know

Unless it’s a lone wolf attack which doesn’t happen

Nothing

Their comms is compromised

They are walking targets right now

Every single Hezbollah member is a walking target
Yes but these Shias will be seeking revenge for the murder of their leader. lol.

The Old Testament makes it obligatory on Jews to kill men, woman, children, and animals. If they don't they're disobeying their religion.

That's why the Judeau-Christians kill civilains by the millions in their wars. The difference between the war in Palestine and the one in Ukraine is that the Anglo-Zionist alliance of US/UK/Israel are killing 5% soldiers and 95% civilians. In Ukraine the Russians are killing 95% soldiers and 5% civilians.

Bible, King James Version - 1 Samuel​

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back