J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

Don't I deserve a thumbs up for saying we may get J31 even earlier than December 26 ?

As I said, unfortunately I didn't reached the level of certainty I wished for and as such why should I change my estimation on timeline towards "earlier than December 2026"?

It is a hint that the program is further advanced than I expected, but still now I rate anything before late 2027 as "very early".

As I said, unfortunately I didn't reached the level of certainty I wished for and as such why should I change my estimation on timeline towards "earlier than December 2026"?

It is a hint that the program is further advanced than I expected, but still now I rate anything before late 2027 as "very early".
That's ok , I am sure you will , pretty soon , come to the same conclusion

China's National Day holiday is coming up and my cousin may come to visit my house. If he comes to my house, I will ask him for some news.
We can accurately analyze the latest news of J31/J35 through the production status and shipment of WS19.

That's ok , I am sure you will , pretty soon , come to the same conclusion

Again, as I noted so often ... I have no problems to be wrong, in fact i would be happy to be proven wrong, but based on what is known a date before 2028 is unlikely, IMO today almost impossible ... but again, prove me wrong and I'll be happy with it.

Don't I deserve a thumbs up for saying we may get J31 even earlier than December 26 ?
After seeing latest Mr Deino post here is my updated guess work. Pakistan will get 2 to 3 J-31/35 for testing. Pakistan will take them to extreme condition use them in close to war type scenarios extensively study them and then suggest some changes after which J-31 will enter mass production. Again, this is my guess, and I have no news.

After seeing latest Mr Deino post here is my updated guess work. Pakistan will get 2 to 3 J-31/35 for testing. Pakistan will take them to extreme condition use them in close to war type scenarios extensively study them and then suggest some changes after which J-31 will enter mass production. Again, this is my guess, and I have no news.

I think we all should be patient ... in about 6 weeks, the Zhuhai Airshow will open the doors and the chances are fine that indeed the J-35 and/or J-31 will be shown. As such we will hopefully get a few answers to our questions ...

Hi,

You deserve a thumbs up---. This purchase is moving at a very very fast pace---.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back