Kashmiris on the streets for Raisi

muhammed45

Elite Member
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Kashmir (IP) - The people of Indian-controlled Kashmir and Kargil regions took to the streets to mourn the martyrdom of Iran's late President Ebrahim Raisi and his companions.​

Iran Press/ Iran news: In the Indian-controlled regions, four days of public mourning have been announced to commemorate the martyrdom of Raisi and his companions.
President Ebrahim Raisi of the Islamic Republic of Iran was martyred in a helicopter crash on Sunday, May 19. The helicopter, carrying the president on its way to Tabriz, was involved in an incident in the forest area of Dizmar between the villages of Uzi and Pir Dawood.
Hojjatul-Islam Ale-Hashem Friday Prayers Imam of Tabriz, Hossein Amir-Abdollahian, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Malek Rahmati, General Governor of East Azarbaijan, pilot, co-pilot, crew chief, head of the security team and one of the bodyguards and several other companions were on board and all martyred along the president.

Kashmir (IP) - The people of Indian-controlled Kashmir and Kargil regions took to the streets to mourn the martyrdom of Iran's late President Ebrahim Raisi and his companions.​

Iran Press/ Iran news: In the Indian-controlled regions, four days of public mourning have been announced to commemorate the martyrdom of Raisi and his companions.
President Ebrahim Raisi of the Islamic Republic of Iran was martyred in a helicopter crash on Sunday, May 19. The helicopter, carrying the president on its way to Tabriz, was involved in an incident in the forest area of Dizmar between the villages of Uzi and Pir Dawood.
Hojjatul-Islam Ale-Hashem Friday Prayers Imam of Tabriz, Hossein Amir-Abdollahian, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Malek Rahmati, General Governor of East Azarbaijan, pilot, co-pilot, crew chief, head of the security team and one of the bodyguards and several other companions were on board and all martyred along the president.

it was a very sad incident. , Indian are with Iran during the sad incident.

RIP..

Stick to the topic

While it is right for India and Indians to express condolences on the death of Iranian leaders, it is a bit embarrasing to watch Kashmiri Indians to do a mourning march on the death of someone just because he is of the same faith as them.
Imagine if tomorrow Hindus in India start doing a mourning march on the death of a Hindu prince of the erstwhile royal family of Bali, Indonesia or royal family of Nepal.

But I respect the sentiments and may be I should not read so much into this.

While it is right for India and Indians to express condolences on the death of Iranian leaders, it is a bit embarrasing to watch Kashmiri Indians to do a mourning march on the death of someone just because he is of the same faith as them.
Imagine if tomorrow Hindus in India start doing a mourning march on the death of a Hindu prince of the erstwhile royal family of Bali, Indonesia or royal family of Nepal.

They are minority among minority, Even in J&K . So unless it's fine If they want to have their religous faith rooted towards Iranian leaders.

Fyi, Kashmir is second Iran. Even closer than our Lebanese and Yemenis brothers.

Fyi, Kashmir is second Iran. Even closer than our Lebanese and Yemenis brothers.
May be but is it only due to shared faith? If Kashmiris adopt some other religion in future, as was the case a 1000 years prior, will Kashmir stop being second Iran ?

May be but is it only due to shared faith? If Kashmiris adopt some other religion in future, as was the case a 1000 years prior, will Kashmir stop being second Iran ?
Huh, change of faith?

Well if I take that as a threat or something like that then I must say that you need to be worried about the baseless things that you believe in them more than anything else.

Kashmir will remain what it is. Both religiously and culturally, Kashmir is little Iran.

Huh, change of faith?

Well if I take that as a threat or something like that then I must say that you need to be worried about the baseless things that you believe in them more than anything else.

Kashmir will remain what it is. Both religiously and culturally, Kashmir is little Iran.
No, not a threat. I was just pointing out a historical fact.
And what can happen in past, how can one be certain that it will not happen in future too.

No, not a threat. I was just pointing out a historical fact.
And what can happen in past, how can one be certain that it will not happen in future too.
A Muslim's faith doesn't change in time pass for a couple if reasons. Since 1400 years ago we are the same. Our book is the same and our prophet is the same. Christians and Jews lost their books to multiple editions hence lost their true faith and turned to misguided people of the book.

Our religion is untouched thanks to Quran and its protectors. The difference between Muslim masses is almost negligible.

Quran is the book of all times. It's based on science. A science that even its readers cannot find out unless the human progress in empirical sciences helps him to understand the multiple scientific layers of Quran. I give you an example for it, Quran says "When the sun [with its spacious light] is folded up".

Now I ask you, who could guess almost 1,400 years ago that the sun is going to be folded up? Today human developed science tells us that helium transformation will one day end.

That's a simple example and there are plenty of those examples showing that Quran is book of future generations too and Muslims won't completely understand Quran unless they study empirical sciences and learn nature more and more and more.

India was, is and will always be with Iran ..... Kashmiris too love Iran and its totally understood.... whole Muslim world today look at Iran like a leader.....

he died in an accident because he flew an outdated helicopter. I wonder if you can call this a martyrdom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back