Malaysia overtakes Saudi Arabia as China’s second- largest crude oil supplier in August

You argue about being biggest shipbuilding nation when we are discussing on geography and now you say Delhi is easier for China to capture...
You try to block China's sea routes first, its you talking about blocking China's sea routes first.

You try to block China's sea routes first, its you talking about blocking China's sea routes first.
I am just talking about your geography issue and how that makes you prisoner of your own geography.... it's a fact....

I am just talking about your geography issue and how that makes you prisoner of your own geography.... it's a fact....
You are talking about your fantasy, you so called "prisoner" is the world dominant top maritime power in reality.

What is China's biggest geographical nightmare? Learn....

I'm sure the latest nuclear submarine that sank was actually hunted down by USN in the narrow corridor available for fishing to China...

I'm sure the latest nuclear submarine that sank was actually hunted down by USN in the narrow corridor available for fishing to China...
What is China's biggest geographical nightmare? Learn....

Haha another pipedream of indians to choke off China. Keep living in that fantasy world buddy maybe worry about china taking over all the ports nearby India. My words are to powerful that the mod has to mute me from other thread just so I don't humiliate his Indian comrades.

1727370533488.jpeg
1727370567684.jpeg
1727370622381.jpeg
This is the reality of china and India standoff 1962 and 2019 lol next one will not be any different.98k soldiers surrendered to the pla including their commander.🤣 Now they think about blocking china off the strait of Malacca lol dont forget South china sea is Chinese lake .we can send bombers through Myanmar airspace to deliver some sweet long-range ALCM & ALBM

Haha another pipedream of indians to choke off China. Keep living in that fantasy world buddy maybe worry about china taking over all the ports nearby India. My words are to powerful that the mod has to mute me from other thread just so I don't humiliate his Indian comrades.
Yeah can be seen how your words are powerful as you don't even have a brain to see that we Are discussing about Chinese geographical vulnerability.... imprisonment of its geography which they're are not ready to accept....

Are you all so lost in argument that instead of talking about geography you all are showing bravado saying "dare choke me and I will see you".... here itself you guys lost the argument and infact accepting how flawed your geography is.... yes you are a semi landlocked country..... a glorified Mongolia at the best.... not a real maritime country..... don't worry you are not alone.... there are many such countries in the world who are prisoner of own geography..... if ever eager to learn tag me.....

How is china a landlocked country when we control the east china sea and South china sea where most of the goods flow by lol

How is china a landlocked country when we control the east china sea and South china sea where most of the goods flow by lol
You do not control anything.... you just show an aggressive posture but cannot actually do any harm to anyone in your backyard.....
Taiwan doesn't give a hoot to your aggressive posture.... Pelosi visit is enough evidence...

Vietnam doesn't give a hoot to your dash 9 thinking....

Philippines doesn't give a hoot to your claims near its territory that you claim....

You pretend aggressive but actually do not dare to do anything.... and USA still sitting on all choking points right infront of your nose inspite of being a country from different part of the world....

So you don't meaningfully control anything.....

You do not control anything.... you just show an aggressive posture but cannot actually do any harm to anyone in your backyard.....
Taiwan doesn't give a hoot to your aggressive posture.... Pelosi visit is enough evidence...

Vietnam doesn't give a hoot to your dash 9 thinking....

Philippines doesn't give a hoot to your claims near its territory that you claim....

You pretend aggressive but actually do not dare to do anything.... and USA still sitting on all choking points right infront of your nose inspite of being a country from different part of the world....

So you don't meaningfully control anything.....
Lmao they don't give a hoot so they pulled out of sierra Leone and Vietnam got it's azz beat in 1989 Johnson reef standoff now they don't dare to lift a finger. Where's the Philippines daddy? Haha right nowhere to be seen when one of Filipino sailers got his finger chopped off by a ramming incident. Lol

Don't come here and tell me china doesn't control anything we run the South china sea all the other countries can bark all they want that's the only thing they can really do crying to international press and btw the ream base is done and running it will soon host chinese warships.

You are talking about your fantasy, you so called "prisoner" is the world dominant top maritime power in reality.
Lol your PHYSICAL GEOGRAPHY IS BECOME YOUR FANTASY LOL every country in the world has advantage disadvantage because of their GEOGRAPHY and China is no exception

Users who are viewing this thread

Back