Malaysia overtakes Saudi Arabia as China’s second- largest crude oil supplier in August

So we don't have North Korea and Russia huh. Lmao what's South Korea gonna do when their major cities can be destroyed over night by missile barrage from north Korea. They have more to worry about than china.
Russia bogged down in Ukraine war and north Korea is a failed state... very good allies you have compared to America.....

See you are actually answering my question..... this can happen with China too with ports around India.... ad to that you don't have a firepower in these ports around India that can come close to American firepower in the ports and choking points around you.... so still you having ports around India is actually not a that big military problem as of now.... future I don't want to discuss.....

Russia bogged down in Ukraine war and north Korea is a failed state... very good allies you have compared to America.....
🤣 🤣 Russia still be able to muster 400 ships in an exercise I'm sure they can keep Japan northern fleet at bay including South Korean navy. North Korea is a failed state and they still possess millions of artillery shells that can destroy Seoul busan and a few major cities. Don't forget 60-80 nuclear weapons that can wipe out both Japan and South Korea. How would u say about the Philippines? They are more of a liability than an ally? Did the US come to their rescue when they got beaten by the Chinese coast guard? Majority of US allies are just there to contribute nothing anyway.

Lmao the same India that shot it's own jet in 2019 skirmish with Pakistan. Worry about your own defense killing your own pilots lol
Discuss about geographical handicapped China..... 5 minutes ariel skirmish cannot be a yardstick to judge everything.....

so single coastline with loads of obstacles makes you technically landlocked nation.....
Even if I assume you somehow break American iron arrest during war and reach IOR to keep supply lines open and to support Logistics to your ports in srilanka, Maldives, Myanmar, Pakistan by the time you reach you will be like a broken zombie crawling with the support of your last leg and hand..... isn't it? No wonder you need Pakistan help to let you breathe and you are pouring billions....

Discuss about geographical handicapped China..... 5 minutes ariel skirmish cannot be a yardstick to judge everything.....

so single coastline with loads of obstacles makes you technically landlocked nation.....
Even if I assume you somehow break American iron arrest during war and reach IOR to keep supply lines open and to support Logistics to your ports in srilanka, Maldives, Myanmar, Pakistan you will be like a broken zombie crawling with the support of your last leg and hand..... isn't it? No wonder you need Pakistan help to let you breathe and you are pouring billions....
🤣 Those ports are not naval bases yet so it doesn't really make any sense to support them anyway.it makes perfect sense to seek more naval bases as u expand your naval fleet. That's something of the future plan to choke off India .

🤣 🤣 Russia still be able to muster 400 ships in an exercise I'm sure they can keep Japan northern fleet at bay including South Korean navy. North Korea is a failed state and they still possess millions of artillery shells that can destroy Seoul busan and a few major cities. Don't forget 60-80 nuclear weapons that can wipe out both Japan and South Korea. How would u say about the Philippines? They are more of a liability than an ally? Did the US come to their rescue when they got beaten by the Chinese coast guard? Majority of US allies are just there to contribute nothing anyway.
Nice.... keep confidence in Russia even after the pathetic performance they shown in Ukraine and didn't know China days are so bad that now you guys are betting on a failed state of North Korea.... you are really funny....

Nice.... keep confidence in Russia even after the pathetic performance they shown in Ukraine and didn't know China days are so bad that now you guys are betting on a failed state of North Korea.... you are really funny....
Lmao u said the US have powerful allies the same South Korea that got beaten by people volunteer army in the Korean war. I have more confident in Russia than India putting up any resistance against the PLA lol let me see India go up against Ukraine with full NATO support and see how u guys perform its easy to talk tough go prove it to the world how mighty india is lol

🤣 Those ports are not naval bases yet so it doesn't really make any sense to support them anyway.it makes perfect sense to seek more naval bases as u expand your naval fleet. That's something of the future plan to choke off India .
Then don't come up with nonsense claims you have surrounded India with ports in neighboring countries.... Firstly you worry about your single blockade prone coastline and then dream about choking India.... as I said earlier future I don't want to discuss....

Last edited:
Then don't co e up with nonsense claims you have surrounded India with ports in neighboring countries.... Firstly you worry about your single blockade prone coastline and then dream about choking India.... as I said earlier future I don't want to discuss....
What blockade prone coast line lol the same US gonna blockade goods to Walmart or Amazon we don't have to worry about anything china is building up it's military anyway. Meanwhile India can't even build a tejas without a US engine they can easily choke u off from having any domestic plane in one switch lol

U have no domestic engine that means in wartime u will have to rely heavily on foreign suppliers. China can max produce anything just gotta expand more manufacturing plants and we are set.

Lmao u said the US have powerful allies the same South Korea that got beaten by people volunteer army in the Korean war. I have more confident in Russia than India putting up any resistance against the PLA lol let me see India go up against Ukraine with full NATO support and see how u guys perform its easy to talk tough go prove it to the world how mighty india is lol
India is not Russia.... don't bring India vs Ukraine picture here....

Russia is supposed to be as powerful as nato and inspite of Ukraine having no meaningful army and airforce Russia could not take advantage.... this is just without nato entering in the war... imagine if nato itself enters the war by now Russia would have become the Iraq..... and this is the firepower that has actually taken the full advantage of your messy geography..... pray you don't ever actually have to challenge America and allies....

What blockade prone coast line lol the same US gonna blockade goods to Walmart or Amazon we don't have to worry about anything china is building up it's military anyway. Meanwhile India can't even build a tejas without a US engine they can easily choke u off from having any domestic plane in one switch lol
Feb 27 skirmish, now Tejas..... loosing argument already? Accept your geography and maritime access is an utter mess....

India is not Russia.... don't bring India vs Ukraine picture here....

Russia is supposed to be as powerful as nato and inspite of Ukraine having no meaningful army and airforce Russia could not take advantage.... this is just without nato entering in the war... imagine if nato itself enters the war by now Russia would have become the Iraq..... and this is the firepower that has actually taken the full advantage of your messy geography..... pray you don't ever actually have to challenge America and allies....
Lmao the same Ukraine that received 300 billion in economic and military aid from the EU and NATO and inherited lots of Soviet weaponry. Use your brain before u talk. They have the largest land army in Europe outside of Russia. U think other NATO countries can beat Ukraine lmao I bet u France would surrender after one month give me a break

U have no domestic engine that means in wartime u will have to rely heavily on foreign suppliers. China can max produce anything just gotta expand more manufacturing plants and we are set.
It doesn't have to do anything with your geographical vulnerability....

Feb 27 skirmish, now Tejas..... loosing argument already? Accept your geography and maritime access is an utter mess....
U said that India can pose a threat to China your manufacturing production is pitiful u don't produce shit except buying foreign products at marked up price lol

It doesn't have to do anything with your geographical vulnerability....
What geographical vulnerability, until they can do any sort of blockade it's just all empty talk lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back