Malaysia overtakes Saudi Arabia as China’s second- largest crude oil supplier in August

Lmao the same Ukraine that received 300 billion in economic and military aid from the EU and NATO and inherited lots of Soviet weaponry. Use your brain before u talk. They have the largest land army in Europe outside of Russia. U think other NATO countries can beat Ukraine lmao I bet u France would surrender after one month give me a break
They got everything after war started.... just now they received F16s before that except air defence, few tanks, drones and other things nothing significant they got.... even after that Russia couldn't finish war on faster basis before nato could equip properly..... that shows Russian capabilities....
France? Maybe they'll beat China too in less than month.... but what does it have to do with your geographical disadvantages?

India is not Russia.... don't bring India vs Ukraine picture here....

Russia is supposed to be as powerful as nato and inspite of Ukraine having no meaningful army and airforce Russia could not take advantage.... this is just without nato entering in the war... imagine if nato itself enters the war by now Russia would have become the Iraq..... and this is the firepower that has actually taken the full advantage of your messy geography..... pray you don't ever actually have to challenge America and allies....
Ofc India is not Russia. India is way weaker than Russia it's not even a debate lol

Ofc India is not Russia. India is way weaker than Russia it's not even a debate lol
Yes... you are the one who brought India against Ukraine and said what can India do if nato had supplied Ukraine against India and now saying that it's not even a debate.... you are a good comedian....

They got everything after war started.... just now they received F16s before that except air defence, few tanks, drones and other things nothing significant they got.... even after that Russia couldn't finish war on faster basis before nato could equip properly..... that shows Russian capabilities....
France? Maybe they'll beat China too in less than month.... but what does it have to do with your geographical disadvantages?
Haha Ukraine had the most air defenses in Europe beside Russia before the war even started. They had years to prepare for this war since crimea in 2014. And they spent quite alot on defense as well and received military support even before the war.dont talk about things u know nothing about. I don't know how china would perform but we can easily handle indians all they do is surrender. Remember 1962 when thousand of indian troops surrendered in Aksin chin. Chef kiss

Yes... you are the one who brought India against Ukraine and said what can India do if nato had supplied Ukraine against India and now saying that it's not even a debate.... you are a good comedian....
Dude don't argue @FHN he is a brainless troll

Better ignore them and this thread..... I would love to discuss geography with kids as kids have better understanding and brains than the trolls here....
ngad is a self described aviation expert lol he's a 🤡 from wish.

Better ignore them and this thread..... I would love to discuss geography with kids as kids have better understanding and brains than the trolls here....
LOl, your geography fantasy, power makes geography work, not your fantacy.

I can take on all of you in a debate and win! Don't kid yourself fool 🤡
You are absolutely correct.... an idiot always wins...... we back off....

You are absolutely correct.... an idiot always wins...... we back off....
Ofc u back off u guys are weak as hell not worth the conversation.

Last edited:
These Indians are just so dumb to repeatedly never ending make their fantasy arguments of easily choking off and win wars against China because of its "supposed according to Indians" geography vulnerability.

Last edited:
These Indians are just so dumb to repeatedly make their fantasy arguments of easily choking off and win wars against China because of its "supposed according to Indians" geography vulnerability.
Indians always live in their fantasy, not only this one.

Reactions: ety

Users who are viewing this thread

Back