Malaysia overtakes Saudi Arabia as China’s second- largest crude oil supplier in August

1727335161588.png

Attachments

• 1727335189105.png
    1727335189105.png
    284.5 KB · Views: 0
Lol, only could be a fool's superficial and delusional understanding of the reality of the geography and geopolitics of one's giant neighbor to the North. China borders 14 countries and has 3 opens seas to its east and south regions, China has friendly relations with 13 neighbors except one loser, China is not boxed in by its neighbors as the stupid pictures suggest.

I am talking something else and showing you your geographical vulnerability and you are again and again coming with largest shipping data…. It means nothing… I am purely talking from geographical point of view and trying to explain you that you are just a single ocean country with too many obstacles that starts right from hardly 200 kms away from your mainland coast….
Didn't realize that I m talking about the fact and you are talking about the fantasy?

And US doesn't talk about it cause it knows its BS, but only you Indians are up and down scream about your fantacy, lol

Are you blind to the reality? Your fantasy only exist in your mind, China has more than enough power to defend its maritime rights and it's the world leading maritime power in true sense and data, where's India in the real world?

23766.jpeg
I'm talking about geographical setting of China not naval might, you're humiliated

India doesn't have meaningful maritime activity, India's geography only means the country doesn't have strategic interior and is vulnerable to the foreign attacks from all sides. India is a country which is very difficult to defend in a full scale war with another power.
This is the other topic of discussion but I'm only talking about geographical setting of both countries

I'm talking about geographical setting of China not naval might, you're humiliated
He is talking of China's geography situation that has no reality, unlike the real geography of India that is all surrounded by formidable enemies.

See you're in delusional and humiliated by not accepting the facts
Who is kidding ? He is constantly repeating on the PDF nonsense dire geography situation of China. Chinese won't trade China's geographical position with India's in a million years, which country got the real trash geography ? Lol.

Last edited:
This is the other topic of discussion but I'm only talking about geographical setting of both countries
Whatever you say they will say they are largest ship building country, they are largest trading company but will never show some eagerness or willingness to learn something about geography....

US knows exactly the vulnerability of China and hence even today confidently sits at all strategic choking points.....

There are tons of articles, studies, videos of experts on this geography problem of China.... is this all out of the blue? They can't even look at the map and face the reality....

China literally depends on Pakistan's maritime features during a worst situations and pouring billions... is this all out of the blue?

No use in arguing....

China literally depends on Pakistan's maritime features during a worst situations and pouring billions... is this all out of the blue?
Not so fast, CPEC route to China won't be operational for a long time and it's going to be a backup route for China alright. The really critical and safer energy routes for China are from Russia and Central Asian countries., you obviously are ignorant about the geography and geopolitics in Asia at large. I thought your Indian navy is going to choke off or cutoff Chinese supply lines in the Arabian sea during wars as you people always like to boast on PDF, so CPEC route won't be safe and useful to China in you people's opinion, lol.

Discussion about current reality or Indian fantasy? why even US doesn't talk about this typical Indian fantasy?

He is talking of China's geography situation that hàs no reality, unlike the real geography of India that is all surrounded by formidable enemies.
You're delusional and tell me which formidable enemies India have in the subcontinent other than Pakistan?

Who is kidding ? He is constantly repeating on the PDF nonsense dire geography situation of China. Chinese won't trade China's geographical position with India's in a million years, which country got the real trash geography ? Lol.
See you have no answer and start trolling

You're delusional and tell me which formidable enemies India have in the subcontinent other than Pakistan?
Lol, who is delusional ? China and Myanmar as well as neighbors, are you Indian, you talk like one ? You obviously didn't read the post.

Last edited:
lOl, since when talking about reality but not fantasy is becoming delusionnal. Stop day dreaming, there is a place called real life.

Reactions: ety

Users who are viewing this thread

Back