Malaysia overtakes Saudi Arabia as China’s second- largest crude oil supplier in August

Lol, China and Myanmar as well as neighbors, are you Indian, you talk like one ?
I'm Pakistani but I believe in reality, I believe in facts and figures not in fantasy world of you guys and China is not in SUBCONTINENT and lol Myanmar has a strong military lol, does bangladesh has a strong military, does Nepal has a strong military, does Bhutan has a strong military?

I'm Pakistani but I believe in reality, I believe in facts and figures not in fantasy world of you guys and China is not in SUBCONTINENT and lol Myanmar has a strong military lol, does bangladesh has a strong military, does Nepal has a strong military, does Bhutan has a strong military?
Hey, I said neighbors, you obviously don't want to understand what has been said. At least Myanmar will fight India if war breaks out.

Last edited:
You're talking about geographical facts of China is fantasy, how old you're?
What fact? it's just a fantasy, not even US talks about this fantasy cause it's total BS, when was the last time this was a "reality"?

lOl, since when talking about reality but not fantasy is becoming delusionnal. Stop day dreaming, there is a place called real life.
Now you're trolling, then tell me which country in a SUBCONTINENT has a strong military other than Pakistan?

Hey, I said neighbors, you obviously don't want to understand what has been said,
Do you have any comprehension issue you told us in SUBCONTINENT and China doesn't belong to the SUBCONTINENT

Do you have any comprehension issue you told us in SUBCONTINENT and China doesn't belong to the SUBCONTINENT
When did I say subcontinent, you just make up to go against Chinese position, lol.

"He is talking of China's geography situation that has no reality, unlike the real geography of India that is all surrounded by formidable enemies."

Doesn't China has a single sea/ocean and India has multiple
India is just a bigger size Korea, the country is cursed by its geography, very vulnerable to attacks from all sides, China has one long coast line, it's prefectly enough for China.

Korean-War-map-November-1950.jpg

What fact? it's just a fantasy, not even US talks about this fantasy cause it's total BS, when was the last time this was a "reality"?
Sorry dude your mental disability has no cure

You're talking about REAL FACT AS A FANTASY LOL

do you see a geographical map of China in world atlas?

Sorry dude your mental disability has no cure

You're talking about REAL FACT AS A FANTASY LOL

do you see a geographical map of China in world atlas?
The well established true reality is this, what is your "reality"?

sou-gou-jie-tu20240926011838-png.67189

Users who are viewing this thread

Back