Malaysia overtakes Saudi Arabia as China’s second- largest crude oil supplier in August

When did I say subcontinent, you just make up to go against Chinese position, lol.

"He is talking of China's geography situation that has no reality, unlike the real geography of India that is all surrounded by formidable enemies."
Do you see Chinese geographical map in the world Atlas?

And you did refer to SUBCONTINENT in one of your above posts, saying INDIA IS SURROUNDED BY FORMADABLE ENEMIES IN SUBCONTINENT

And you did refer to SUBCONTINENT in one of your above posts, saying INDIA IS SURROUNDED BY FORMADABLE ENEMIES IN SUBCONTINENT
Indians always talk about two front wars simultaneously against both China and Pakistan, or the pincer movement, this is something India has to face. it's much more truer than your fantasy that never happened even once.

India is just a bigger size Korea, the country is cursed by its geography, very vulnerable to attacks from all sides, China has one long coast line, it's prefectly enough for China.

Korean-War-map-November-1950.jpg
See you're agreeing with me that's China has only one LONG coastline but in case of war with any superpower this LONG coastline will become headache for China

It's easier for China to take New Delhi than India takes the Malacca strait, get a sense of what a fantasy you are talking about?

20220924_CNM994.png

Do you have reading problem ? Have your eyes checked. I just reposted what I originally said in the previous post. Where do you see I say subcontinent ? You are just arguing out of nonsense, wasting time. You must be Indian, only Indians care so much about subcontinent, lol.

Do you have reading problem ? Have your eyes checked. I just reposted what I originally said in the previous post. Where do you see I say subcontinent ? You are just arguing out of nonsense, wasting time.
Ok I will QUOTE your post when you said India is surrounded by formidable enemies in SUBCONTINENT if you didn't delete that post

LOl, where is subcontinent in the post.
Do you know where is India is situated in the world? and how India is surrounded by all side by the formidable enemies? Only one side India is surrounded by formidable enemy and that's Pakistan

Do you know where is India is situated in the world? and how India is surrounded by all side by the formidable enemies? Only one side India is surrounded by formidable enemy and that's Pakistan
And China, China has land disputes with India in 3 sections, eastern section, mid section and western section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back