Malaysia overtakes Saudi Arabia as China’s second- largest crude oil supplier in August

These Indians are just so dumb to repeatedly make their fantasy arguments of easily choking off and win wars against China because of its "supposed according to Indians" geography vulnerability.
I laugh my ass off when they can't even keep their own service men safe from being ambushed in Kashmir and they already dream about blockading china in the strait of Malacca 🤣 🤣 I don't take indians serious because Everytime they argue with you they always bring it the United states and others just to make themselves feel equal I can't. This shit is too much for me lol

Reactions: ety
Lol, only you India is fully LAND locked, its land routes go nowhere. While China has 2 options, both over land and sea, India has just one ,the other one is fully locked by ememies.
India "land locked"?????? Nigga, India has 3 motherfukken seas on its side. Bay of Bengal, Arabian sea and India ocea.

Nothing in this world can blockade India. Are you high on some good stuff? Pass it along!

And India has only two enemies. China and Pakistan. Out of which Pakistan's navy is not even having a half way decent destroyer. Or wait, does it have any destroyer?

India "land locked"?????? Nigga, India has 3 motherfukken seas on its side. Bay of Bengal, Arabian sea and India ocea.
You can't see the pan, can you? I mean India is being blocked over land by all sides.

Pan? Why do you see pan? Nigga, you cooking some good shit to smoke?

And you even know what "land locked" means?

If you fail to see the pan, it's not my problem. everyone knows what true meaing of land lokced means, but sometimes people like to play on words to give some words a new twist, do you know "Ruth is ruthless" is a pun?

If you fail to see the pan, it's not my problem. everyone knows what true meaing of land lokced means, but sometimes people like to play on words to give some words a new twist, do you know "Ruth is ruthless" is a pun?
So you gonna tell dictionary does not know the meaning?

You are funny or stupid or funny and stupid.

So you gonna tell dictionary does not know the meaning?

You are funny or stupid or funny and stupid.
You are indeed stupid failing to see the pun, such an idiot taking everything from the face value.

You are indeed stupid failing to see the pun, such an idiot taking everything from the face value.
@AjayGhatak no facts and figures can convince @Beijingwalker even you guys posted the map of India didn't convince him he lives in his utopia, it's wise to leave him alone and don't argue him on this topic because he's really an IDIOT

@AjayGhatak no facts and figures can convince @Beijingwalker even you guys posted the map of India didn't convince him he lives in his utopia, it's wise to leave him alone and don't argue him on this topic because he's really an IDIOT
lol, another Idiot, you forever live in your fantasy, can you at least make your fantasy come true at least once? China in reality is the world top maritime power and you are nowhere to been seen, sorry you have to live with this fact, idiot.

32882.jpeg

lol, another Idiot, you forever live in your fantasy, can you at least make your fantasy come true at least once? China in reality is the world top maritime power and you are nowhere to been seen, sorry you have to live with this fact, idiot.
Keep repeating this same shit again and again you can't change the facts that's China has weakness and limitations because of your geography

Keep repeating this same shit again and again you can't change the facts that's China has weakness and limitations because of your geography
You keep living in your shit fantasy, lol, we enjoy this fact, and you enjoy your fantasy, fair deal.

top-10-busiest-ports-in-the-world-copy-1-jpg.60666

You keep living in your shit fantasy, lol, we enjoy this fact, and you enjoy your fantasy, fair deal.

top-10-busiest-ports-in-the-world-copy-1-jpg.60666
In case war your all hyped infras on your single coastline can be easily knocked out by your enemies, are you smoke too much weeds on daily basis?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back