Maulana Tauqeer : if 1% Muslims reach Delhi, Modi will have to flee"

Modi introduced the politics of extremism in India after butchering Gujarat

Then he converted India from secular state to Hindu state

Then he renamed names of Muslim cities with Hindu names

Then he forbid the slaughter of Cow depriving them of their halal food

Then he did article 370

All of these issues and more were always anti-Muslim and pro-Hinduism but it wouldn’t have been so big compared to this Waqf law where Muslim land owned by the Waqf for generations and gifted by Muslim communities and elders for welfare projects etc will be taken over by the Hindus (State) (possibly want to convert more Mosques into temples).

Then he did article 370

All of these issues and more were always anti-Muslim and pro-Hinduism but it wouldn’t have been so big compared to this Waqf law where Muslim land owned by the Waqf for generations and gifted by Muslim communities and elders for welfare projects etc will be taken over by the Hindus (possibly want to convert more Mosques into temples).
Do you know that many Muslims are in the pockets of the BJP?

Agent provocateurs whose job is to lead the sheep to slaughter.

Hyderabadi is the most famous one. And there are others too.

They gonna light this bish up in 2025

Do you know that many Muslims are in the pockets of the BJP?

Agent provocateurs whose job is to lead the sheep to slaughter.

Hyderabadi is the most famous one. And there are others too.

They gonna light this bish up in 2025

Wherever the centre of power is, people will gather to join no matter how good or bad.

I have had hundreds of work-colleagues from India belonging to Muslim, Hindu, Christian and Sikh faith. So I understand the situation of Muslims in various parts of India with Hyderabad being a better place for Muslims compared to other states

Wherever the centre of power is, people will gather to join no matter how good or bad they are.

I have had hundreds of work-colleagues from India belonging to Muslim, Hindu, Christian and Sikh faith. So I understand the situation of Muslims in various parts of India with Hyderabad being a better condition for Muslims compared to other states
May the almighty send all the hypocrites of all religions to the worst section of hell.

If you ignore minor incidents, every place in India is good for Muslims. But that is going to quickly change.

Your politics of religion is way more complex than our politics of race. When I read about politics in the Indian sub-continent it seems that each religion has launched a crusade against the other.

If you ignore minor incidents, every place in India is good for Muslims. But that is going to quickly change.
I agree that mostly the Muslims in India are living happily for as long as it does not challenge the state’s vision.

For example Dr Zakir Naik always promoted peace in his videos and recorded over 4000 video lectures in front of the world. An average of 20-25% Non-Muslim attended his lectures and nowhere in their lectures they ever protested that he was promoting hate speech. But still he had to suffer and fake cases were made against him. What kind of a case is it that you have 14 million subscribers on your Facebook page and one of the terrorist in Bangladesh bomb blast had also subscribed to your Facebook page, so you must be preaching the hatred. I wonder why they never revealed the other channels he had subscribed as he may have been a fan of Akshay Kumar as well.

I don’t want to discuss this as it is off topic but my analysis is for as long as you are not threatening the existing norms of the society, you are fine. Zakir Naik had converted hundreds if not thousands of Hindus into Islam so the secular state of India ran by an extremist Hindu found it as a big threat for others.

I also agree that Indian Muslim are not aliens, they have been living happily in India for over 1000 years and over 90% will have Indian ancestors prior to that period after converting to Islam. So they will obviously love their motherland and India will be open and welcoming for them as it is their country. But the problem during the partition was the same that we witnessed in the Zakir Naik incident or the Babri Masjid incident etc. (keeping Muslims within a limit decided by the Hindu rules for being in a majority otherwise I can’t imagine Pakistan ever forbidding to slaughter the cow, it can only happen in Hindu India).

@ topic

Indian government is taking this wakf issue lightly as these properties are “Wakf” for Muslims. It can cause a big civil disobedience if the government intended to continue their evil ambitions.

No he didn't. Hindu-Muslims politics had started by Jinnah in India around 1935.

India is still a secular state. It is just abandoning muslim appeasement politics which hurted India's secular fabric for long. BJP is only talk about equality which hurts Muslims sentiments bcz there is not equality in sharia. So they play victim card and Congress and Co back them.
Modi is introducing UCC which provides equal rights to every indian.
Pardon me! What! Muslim city? There was no muslim city in Indian subcontinent. It was all done by Islamic invaders which need to be correct.

Last edited:
It seem Hindu Pujari , made some remarks against Prophet Mohammad inciting the peace loving Muslims

Then he did article 370

All of these issues and more were always anti-Muslim and pro-Hinduism but it wouldn’t have been so big compared to this Waqf law where Muslim land owned by the Waqf for generations and gifted by Muslim communities and elders for welfare projects etc will be taken over by the Hindus (State) (possibly want to convert more Mosques into temples).
Bold. Absolutely finest decision he ever made. Kashmir is growing.

Last time POTUS was landing in New Delhi, it was burning. Are we heading to the same situation?

Then he did article 370

X Ji

I beg to differ.

Modi didn't introduce anything, more like the Congress had meta-forcibly suppressed the majority, all for sake of their much warped idea of "Secularism", which is anything but secular.

370 and 35a revoking and other K issues wise, I know we will never agree on, but the security situation has improved, and there has been an uptick in peoples' ability to make monies etc.. far from fixed, but better than earlier, or so I'm told by those from there, original musalmans. (yes they do have misgivings about the current lot too, but then so do the overwhelming majority of Indian Muslims) ..

but they're slowly realizing ki

"nahi kaatey ga" .. Modi ij a good boy ! 🐶

Last time POTUS was landing in New Delhi, it was burning. Are we heading to the same situation?
That was all left wing political action teams in Delhi.. it didn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back