Maulana Tauqeer : if 1% Muslims reach Delhi, Modi will have to flee"

X Ji

I beg to differ.

Modi didn't introduce anything, more like the Congress had meta-forcibly suppressed the majority, all for sake of their much warped idea of "Secularism", which is anything but secular.

370 and 35a revoking and other K issues wise, I know we will never agree on, but the security situation has improved, and there has been an uptick in peoples' ability to make monies etc.. far from fixed, but better than earlier, or so I'm told by those from there, original musalmans. (yes they do have misgivings about the current lot too, but then so do the overwhelming majority of Indian Muslims) ..

but they're slowly realizing ki

"nahi kaatey ga" .. Modi ij a good boy ! 🐶

Not everything is about money

The need for independence, freedom and defend ones history, faith and culture is of vital importance

Even Indian Muslims are becoming incredibly agitated

But Delhi was burning.
Some distant pocket on the NCR (national capital region), outskirts type.

Terrible what went down there, should never be allowed to happen again.

Not everything is about money

The need for independence, freedom and defend ones history, faith and culture is of vital importance

Even Indian Muslims are becoming incredibly agitated
Of course not, but once any given people see more opportunities for a better happier life (money is at least part of it) .. out go these ideas of playing rambo for some romanticized version of whatever various people/factions may be feeding them.

Kashmiris are not like the people in Syria or etc, they have not, and may they never see those kind of horrors, to even give them a chance to flip that way.

The valley, currently, is not a resentful militancy type place. They're just making a shite tonne of infra etc there, and taking the locals along for the economic ride with tourism, adventure tourism, handicrafts, agri etc .. basically being nicely bought into the mainstream.

but it remains a powder keg situation, never know what may be around the corner.. there is the little matter of foreign propaganda and operatives in the region too..

and that, unfortunately, necessitates the NEED for a robust skorti infrastrukchur !

------------------

bloody headache, this.. LOC ko IB kar ke khatam karo, yaar.. such a waste of everyone's time otherwise.

00nts.jpg

Then he forbid the slaughter of Cow depriving them of their halal food
Slaughter of cow is banned in India since 47. Many states made laws banning the same. Some have relaxed laws regarding cow slaughter like Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Nagaland and some.
Then he did article 370
Made things formal. Indian constitution now applies there including Muslim personal laws. So you can't ostracize women for marrying outside Jammu and Kashmir.
Waqf law where Muslim land owned by the Waqf for generations and gifted by Muslim
Waqf in itself is a constitutional body, they are part of the government. That is they exist because government of India allows it. But recently they have gotten out of hand, to the point they have become ridiculous in claiming ownership of lands where monuments like thousand years old temples are present. It'll either lead to revolt or government put an end to it.
Waqf ownership will only be ratified if proper record of ownership is present. Claiming based on ancestral knowledge without any record is not how things work.

You missed a crucial point, Uniform civil code that chages personal laws into one unified law. No more Hindu law, Christian or Muslim law. So marriage divorce etc becomes court affairs, property rights get unified, marriage also becomes like common law. So that'll put up some issues.

Last edited:
Its not Farm laws where RSS restricted action, they will be beaten black n blue and end up rotting in jails for years to come.

Things have changed post riots in East Delhi , people have very low tolerance for these molana's now.

Waqf act doesn't need amendment ,it needs abolishment, no secular country can claim to be secular if it has a waqf law.

Its not Farm laws where RSS restricted action, they will be beaten black n blue and end up rotting in jails for years to come.

Things have changed post riots in East Delhi , people have very low tolerance for these molana's now.

Waqf act doesn't need amendment ,it needs abolishment, no secular country can claim to be secular if it has a waqf law.
I don’t think you have any idea of what Wakf/waqf board is?

Islamically speaking when something is “Waqf” for a purpose. For example a rich person has two houses and he give one house for “Wakf” with condition of the property primarily being used for Islamic School or the mosque or whatever charitable work he decides. The property should remain for the same purpose as it was not the state property or of any institution.

According to this newspaper

IMG_1425.jpeg

Source: https://m.economictimes.com/news/in...govt-aims-to-change/articleshow/112365585.cms

So once they change the law or abolish Wakf. It will give Modi or anyone else the right to claim that so and so property belongs to someone else (temple, railway, my aunt’s deceased father)… and due to absence of Wakf board, it will bring forward Pandora box of cases and angry Muslim community

I don’t think you have any idea of what Wakf/waqf board is?

Islamically speaking when something is “Waqf” for a purpose. For example a rich person has two houses and he give one house for “Wakf” with condition of the property primarily being used for Islamic School or the mosque or whatever charitable work he decides. The property should remain for the same purpose as it was not the state property or of any institution.

According to this newspaper

View attachment 67757

Source: https://m.economictimes.com/news/in...govt-aims-to-change/articleshow/112365585.cms

So once they change the law or abolish Wakf. It will give Modi anyone else the right to claim that so and so property belongs to someone else (temple, railway, my aunt’s deceased father)… and due to absence of Wakf board, it will bring forward Pandora box of cases and angry Muslim community
I don't care what waqf is in Islam...... i am talking about waqf act 1995 and its proposed amendments ...... and their need/validity in a secular country.

Its not that simple, their are common people muslims included whose properties are illegally occupied and claimed by waqf, they are forced to go to courts spend their hard earned money to claim their own properties, its an absolute harassment.

Govt is trying to bring relief to people through its amendments no amount of hooliganism will stop it.

No he didn't. Hindu-Muslims politics had started by Jinnah in India around 1935.

India is still a secular state. It is just abandoning muslim appeasement politics which hurted India's secular fabric for long. BJP is only talk about equality which hurts Muslims sentiments bcz there is not equality in sharia. So they play victim card and Congress and Co back them.
Modi is introducing UCC which provides equal rights to every indian.

Pardon me! What! Muslim city? There was no muslim city in Indian subcontinent. It was all done by Islamic invaders which need to be correct.
Not really , it was the British that institutionalized religious division in politics for a hundred years, particularly through the Morley-Minto Reforms of 1909, which introduced separate electorates and planted the seeds of perpetual hatred among hindus and muslims.

Islamic Invaders? Muslims have been living in the subcontinent for over a thousand years now.

Hindus dont "own" india . Vedic religions such as Hinduism and jainism were not native to india, they emerged around 1500 BCE with the migration of the Indo-Aryans. Many religions have come and gone in India. Buddhism was once the dominant religion in India under Ashoka empire. The whole notion of Hindutuva is based on lies.

Last edited:
Not really , it was the British that institutionalized religious division in politics for a hundred years, particularly through the Morley-Minto Reforms of 1909, which introduced separate electorates and planted the seeds of perpetual hatred among hindus and muslims.

Islamic Invaders? Muslims have been living in the subcontinent for over a thousand years now.

Hindus dont "own" india . Vedic religions such as Hinduism and jainism were not native to india, they emerged around 1500 BCE with the migration of the Indo-Aryans. Many religions have come and gone in India. Buddhism was once the dominant religion in India under Ashoka empire. The whole notion of Hindutuva is based on lies.
Lol. This guy wants to rid India of its heritage, just to make muslims native to India.

I agree that mostly the Muslims in India are living happily for as long as it does not challenge the state’s vision.

For example Dr Zakir Naik always promoted peace in his videos and recorded over 4000 video lectures in front of the world. An average of 20-25% Non-Muslim attended his lectures and nowhere in their lectures they ever protested that he was promoting hate speech. But still he had to suffer and fake cases were made against him. What kind of a case is it that you have 14 million subscribers on your Facebook page and one of the terrorist in Bangladesh bomb blast had also subscribed to your Facebook page, so you must be preaching the hatred. I wonder why they never revealed the other channels he had subscribed as he may have been a fan of Akshay Kumar as well.

I don’t want to discuss this as it is off topic but my analysis is for as long as you are not threatening the existing norms of the society, you are fine. Zakir Naik had converted hundreds if not thousands of Hindus into Islam so the secular state of India ran by an extremist Hindu found it as a big threat for others.

I also agree that Indian Muslim are not aliens, they have been living happily in India for over 1000 years and over 90% will have Indian ancestors prior to that period after converting to Islam. So they will obviously love their motherland and India will be open and welcoming for them as it is their country. But the problem during the partition was the same that we witnessed in the Zakir Naik incident or the Babri Masjid incident etc. (keeping Muslims within a limit decided by the Hindu rules for being in a majority otherwise I can’t imagine Pakistan ever forbidding to slaughter the cow, it can only happen in Hindu India).

@ topic

Indian government is taking this wakf issue lightly as these properties are “Wakf” for Muslims. It can cause a big civil disobedience if the government intended to continue their evil ambitions.
1. I had many friends who worked Zakir Naik's IRS foundation. I attended his events in Mumbai. He is not what you think he is. He is a businessman. His whole family is into shady things. The on camera conversions were scripted. The guy never accepted challenge from legit guys. He is used to insult and mock other religions. Even his medical degree is fake. Hinduwadis don't hate guys like him. They love guys like him because they bring them votes.

2. Thats exactly they want. They want Muslims to revolt and use force to tame them. It will revive the dying BJP.

Last edited:
Lol. This guy wants to rid India of its heritage, just to make muslims native to India.
The only ones that want to "rid" india of its heritage is the deluded Hindu nationalists like you.

Hardline Hindu nationalists campaign against Taj Mahal Resentment over Muslim emperor building India’s most recognisable monument fuels campaign to push it to margins of history

Muslims have been living in India since 1300 years , and yet your deluded brain cant seem to fathom the possibility that those 200 million muslims arent foriegners.

What is see is two paths for India. A pluralistic society based on cultural and communal harmoney, that fosters sustainable development and economic growth. Boosting India's soft power image and exponentially increasing foreign investment and exports. Like Singapore, Malaysia and other first world countries .

Or the current path, where a authoritarian pacifist regime, instigates communal tensions for short-terms political gains and ballots. Leading to political instability, infamy at world stage and eventual economic stagnation.

What is see is two paths for India. A pluralistic society based on cultural and communal harmoney, that fosters sustainable development and economic growth. Boosting India's soft power image and exponentially increasing foreign investment and exports. Like Singapore, Malaysia and other first world countries .

Or the current path, where a authoritarian pacifist regime, instigates communal tensions for short-terms political gains and ballots. Leading to political instability, infamy at world stage and eventual economic stagnation.
I beg to differ.

Liberals and fascists are both corrupt.

Overpopulation and lack of resources combined with extreme corruption.

India is doomed either way.

Your Muslim league demanded seperate electorates, the British accepted the demand and included it in their reform. What do you guys have in your history books eh?
True. But negligible in numbers largely along West coast of India or in today's Pakistan region.
Hindus don't own India in literal sense or philosophical sense? But anyway Hinduism, Jainism, Budhism originated in India makes it Indic religion. If you want to argue over it go ahead. But you'll not have historic evidence to back it up.
Buddhism Hinduism Jainism changed patronage. But most part of post bronze age history India was Hindu majority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back