Millions of Muslims in India protesting against Pujari who disrespected Prophet Mohammad

It's no wonder 200 Million Muslims of India are out in streets
I think what is remarkable about this story is

While 1-2 Million people are out protesting , in Capital City of India blockading whole of city and highways

I did watched some videos on social media and it was quite a massive crowd

There is hardly any coverage on western news outlet

The story is about 2-3 Days on going

It's no wonder 200 Million Muslims of India are out in streets
I think what is remarkable about this story is

While 1-2 Million people are out protesting , in Capital City of India blockading whole of city and highways

I did watched some videos on social media and it was quite a massive crowd

There is hardly any coverage on western news outlet

The story is about 2-3 Days on going
It's a delusion to think you can stop people from speaking the truth. You might be able to do that in Pakistan, but the rest of the world will continue to speak out against injustice.

BTW I didn't follow the news. What did pujari said about Prophet? Any hindi or English video?

BTW I didn't follow the news. What did pujari said about Prophet? Any hindi or English video?
He didn’t mention Muhammad by name; he simply stated that any 54-year-old man having niqah with a 6-year-old girl is a pedophile and criminal, and could never be a prophet of God.

1727446051885.png

Attachments

• 1727446027625.png
    1727446027625.png
    331.5 KB · Views: 0

Do not expect anything from such sheeps. Thats why their shallow protests here or anywhere in world don't have any value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back