Nikki Haley says ‘smart’ India doesn't trust US: ‘I have talked with Modi…’

DDG-80

Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
1707382861744.png
Nikki Haley, an aspiring Republican presidential candidate, claimed that India wants to be a partner with the US, but as of now, it doesn't trust Americans to lead. Nikki Haley added that India has played smart in the current global situation and stayed close with Russia.

In an interview with Fox Business News, the Indian-American US president aspirant, 51, said as of now India sees the United States as weak.

"I have dealt with India too. I have got to say, I have dealt with India too. I have talked with Modi. India wants to be a partner with us. They don't want to be a partner with Russia," Nikki Haley said.

"The problem is, India doesn't trust us to win. They don't trust us to lead. They see right now that we are weak. India has always played it smart. They have played it smart, and they have stayed close with Russia because that's where they get a lot of their military equipment," Nikki Haley said in response to a question.

"When we start to lead again, when we start to get the weakness out and stop putting our head in the sand, that's when our friends, India, Australia, New Zealand, all of them will – and Israel, Japan, South Korea – all of them want to do that. Japan gave themselves a billion-dollar stimulus to become less dependent on China,” Nikki Haley added.

Nikki Haley told Fox Business News that India gave itself a billion-dollar stimulus to become less dependent on China, adding that the US needs to start building up its alliances.

According to Nikki Haley, China is not doing well economically and is preparing for a war with the US. "Financially, they are not doing well. You see their government has become more controlling. They have been preparing for war with us for years. That's their mistake,” she said.

@CallSignMaverick @vkdindian @indushek @Pingle @drkrn86 @Faceless @Zarvan @White and Green with M/S

Last edited:
Winning India's trust is not an easy thing..... India will always do what suits her own interests and be robust on her truly independent policies...... be it USA or be it Russia.....

View attachment 17464
Nikki Haley, an aspiring Republican presidential candidate, claimed that India wants to be a partner with the US, but as of now, it doesn't trust Americans to lead. Nikki Haley added that India has played smart in the current global situation and stayed close with Russia.

In an interview with Fox Business News, the Indian-American US president aspirant, 51, said as of now India sees the United States as weak.

"I have dealt with India too. I have got to say, I have dealt with India too. I have talked with Modi. India wants to be a partner with us. They don't want to be a partner with Russia," Nikki Haley said.

"The problem is, India doesn't trust us to win. They don't trust us to lead. They see right now that we are weak. India has always played it smart. They have played it smart, and they have stayed close with Russia because that's where they get a lot of their military equipment," Nikki Haley said in response to a question.

"When we start to lead again, when we start to get the weakness out and stop putting our head in the sand, that's when our friends, India, Australia, New Zealand, all of them will – and Israel, Japan, South Korea – all of them want to do that. Japan gave themselves a billion-dollar stimulus to become less dependent on China,” Nikki Haley added.

Nikki Haley told Fox Business News that India gave itself a billion-dollar stimulus to become less dependent on China, adding that the US needs to start building up its alliances.

According to Nikki Haley, China is not doing well economically and is preparing for a war with the US. "Financially, they are not doing well. You see their government has become more controlling. They have been preparing for war with us for years. That's their mistake,” she said.

@CallSignMaverick @vkdindian @indushek @Pingle @drkrn86 @Faceless @Zarvan @White and Green with M/S
Nothing of substance to read, everything she is saying is just political fluff.
(On a side note, she sure is looking good in that outfit 😋)
Our reasons for not trusting America are actually far different from what she thinks.

And for the millionth time, America is not declining (be it politically, economically militarily, culturally or otherwise), it's just in a state of unrest which in my opinion it will eventually overcome.

Nothing of substance to read, everything she is saying is just political fluff.
(On a side note, she sure is looking good in that outfit 😋)
Our reasons for not trusting America are actually far different from what she thinks.

And for the millionth time, America is not declining (be it politically, economically militarily, culturally or otherwise), it's just in a state of unrest which in my opinion it will eventually overcome.
First part is correct. India does not trust USA due to strategic reasons, more to do with history and ideology.

As for USA declining, that is a fact. USA has nothing except semiconductors. There is hardly anything else of value being created in USA. The unrest is because of decline and not just a random event. There is nothing that it can do to overcome this.

The US is not declining by any stretch. They are still at a healthy growth rate. The trust deficit India has for the US is multifaceted. But so far US is one of the most important partners of India at the moment and foreseeable future.

Nikki Haley is a pro-India woman.​

View attachment 17464

Was she High during this interview

If this article contains direct transcript of her interview.
Then God save America
Biden and Trump cannot mutter 4 sentences without sounding like an idiot.
You can now add her to the Mix

India does not trust any one not just USA .
India trusts India

But we have shared values with the west

Users who are viewing this thread

Back