Pakistan and China to hold major iteration of strategic-level dialogues on the 14th and 15th of May, in Beijing.

i will trust imran khan over snake bajwa anytime in my life.. stop lying
Also remember what Bajwa said about China and Chinese equipment to the Americans. If IK was incompetent, Bajwa was more so, in how he handled practically everything. If Bajwa “brought on” IK for the sake of optics, he should be had advisors in place to guide him till the end of his term, for the sake of national interests, and stability. What do we have, the last 2 years wasted, a government that has no legitimacy, the people feeling alienated from government institutions, and accelerating brain drain, and elites that are “weaponizing incompetence” to extract more concessions from the system. We can’t even raise $1 billion from these elites and are turning the country upside down for that $1 billion from the IMF and selling a 25% stake in Reko Diq to the Saudis for just $1 Billion.

Last edited:
He was playing boss and asking tough questions, why shouldn't he have when he was given the mandate to do so by the people of 240 million Pakistan?
He was given the same mandate the current govt has. It's a never ending debate let's talk about something else.

nothing in pakistan moves without army and folks here giving credit to nawaz sharif….

khata hay per lagata hay…

Pakistanis are so corrupt and the most hypocrites in the world.. just these messages here shows how low can they be, by supporting corrupt.
i can understand they are justifying their existence by siding with evil..
no doubt, its lowest of the low in the world. and will never flourish like in last 70+ years of existence with the same actors in play again..

@Jamie @Pakistan Space Agency @Tameem @Waterboy
Pakistanis are corrupt because they don't support my corrupt favorite lol. Got it buddy! Although I do agree more credit goes to the Army for CPEC than Nawaz.

Pakistanis are corrupt because they don't support my corrupt favorite lol. Got it buddy! Although I do agree more credit goes to the Army for CPEC than Nawaz.
mine was Imran khan, are u calling him corrupt ? which corruption case ?

Also remember what Bajwa said about China and Chinese equipment to the Americans. If IK was incompetent, Bajwa was more so, in how he handled practically everything. If Bajwa “brought on” IK for the sake of optics, he should be had advisors in place to guide him till the end of his term, for the sake of national interests, and stability. What do we have, the last 2 years wasted, a government that has no legitimacy, the people feeling alienated from government institutions, and accelerating brain drain, and elites that are “weaponizing incompetence” to extract more concessions from the system. We can’t even raise $1 billion from these elites and are turning the country upside down for that $1 billion from the IMF and selling a 25% stake in Reko Diq to the Saudis for just $1 Billion.

he brought IK but minimized his seats in 2018 elections to control him.. never seen such a low lifer as bajwa, true snake, ate chinese CPEc money with Nawaz, and then telling america i am with u, we have no natural alliance with china.. such a loser pakistan nourished

What did Imran Khan get by calling Osama Bin Laden a martyr?

It's called being a plain idiot with no diplomatic understanding, just vibes.

What did the Americans get by calling the Mujahideen their freedom fighters?

China was backstabbed (blackmailed) by the incompetent Imran Khan's Government.

Imran Khan: "Give us money or we reveal all the secrets related to CPEC to the IMF."
China: Shocked, dismayed but patience. Thanks COAS Qamar Javed Bajwa coming to his senses.
That is not true.

All IK did was audit of the Chinese projects n found huge corruption in most of them, specially the coal/furnace/ kerosene oil run power projects that were commissioned by the nawaz govt.

The exuberant rise in the cost of electricity today is mainly due to them

That is not true.

All IK did was audit of the Chinese projects n found huge corruption in most of them, specially the coal/furnace/ kerosene oil run power projects that were commissioned by the nawaz govt.

The exuberant rise in the cost of electricity today is mainly due to them
What utter nonsense and childish nonsense.

It was Chinese money, in Chinese banks and managed by the Chinese. Pakistanis had no control over the utulisation of the funds.

Cartoon-e-Azam Imran Khan's Government basically accused China of doing corruption in Pakistan for not giving his incompetent Government more money. China felt backstabbed and insulted and decided to halt any further expansion of CPEC from $62 billion to $150 billion.

It was one of the worst decisions made by the Pakistani military to impose such a selfish, narcissistic, self-centred person on the country.

I really hope this includes increasing the size of Pakistan Navy in a significant way. China soon will be facing several countries at once. South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Philippines, India, Australia, plus France and USA close to their shores. If China helps Pakistani Armed Forces get really big we can keep India buys. Right now, for me the biggest concern is sheer difference in size of Pakistan Navy and Indian Navy. Yes, we have a smaller coast to defend still the difference in size is way to much. Pakistan Navy needs offensive punch. Defensive actions doesn't win you wars.

What utter nonsense and childish nonsense.

It was Chinese money, in Chinese banks and managed by the Chinese. Pakistanis had no control over the utulisation of the funds.

Cartoon-e-Azam Imran Khan's Government basically accused China of doing corruption in Pakistan for not giving his incompetent Government more money. China felt backstabbed and insulted and decided to halt any further expansion of CPEC from $62 billion to $150 billion.

It was one of the worst decisions made by the Pakistani military to impose such a selfish, narcissistic, self-centred person on the country.
No Sir neither all was being managed by the Chinese. Many involved our locals and they were making big money. Plus CPEC, never stopped under IK. It's biggest lie which is propagated busted several times by Chinese ambassador as well.

stop this rubbish.

better to go deep into CPEC projects, read about them, their terms and conditions and get the facts straight.

i don't understand why people bring politics into everything by siding to their liking.

ever your guys will learn that you have to go into details staying neutral or don't claim to be educated if you have to spill this filth all around knowingly and favoring someone.

it seems we do not need Indians to troll and spoil every thread.

what will Imran khan get by sabotaging CPEC ?
Because the CCP was indeed exploiting Pakistan through CPEC but this matter should have been handled more wisely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back