Pakistan General Elections 2024

These people are so friggin 2-faced.

Yes publicly they will send out lip-service-tier messages like this but if hypothetically speaking Imran Khan were to come back tomorrow as a democratically elected head of state the Biden admin. will slap sanctions within seconds. They don't want Pakistanis to choose for themselves.
Their own election is this year, so unlikely. Lastly, I heard Russian Observer came to Pak for the election. As Russia is winning in Ukraine, the US will need more friends than before. She cannot make 80% of 220 million people enemy.

Last edited:
These people are so friggin 2-faced.

Yes publicly they will send out lip-service-tier messages like this but if hypothetically speaking Imran Khan were to come back tomorrow as a democratically elected head of state the Biden admin. will slap sanctions within seconds. They don't want Pakistanis to choose for themselves.

Individual congressmen don't represent the US state. There are several congressmen who genuinely understand what's happening and care, others don't know shite and don't care. Ultimately, state level policy decisions are much different than individual beliefs.

View attachment 17649

Translation for those who cannot read Urdu:
ECP had directed prov EC's and RO's to announce results within next 30 mins or face severe disciplinary action. Press Release ECP claims statements in the press tickers regarding ECP are not true.
--
Sharing as received.
That limit ended quite a while ago.

That limit ended quite a while ago.
I can only share what has been shared with me through verified source. Third party unverified sources are causing a stir in the pot on all sides. Unhelpful at this stage.

Open visuals of brazen rigging might also be to play with public sentiments, get a reaction from masses and enforce some sort of emergency which can in turn put military in charge. These bastards have lots of games and moves to make! Problem is, they might push Pakistan into a civil war while playing their games.

View attachment 17649

Translation for those who cannot read Urdu:
ECP had directed prov EC's and RO's to announce results within next 30 mins or face severe disciplinary action. Press Release ECP claims statements in the press tickers regarding ECP are not true.
--
Sharing as received.
This was one and a half hours ago.

This was one and a half hours ago.
Yes I know, I was sharing it to highlight a point that no results have been forthcoming despite several warnings! The only notifications for results are coming unofficially like this one:

1707433660349.png

This deafening silence means, meetings are going on - winners are being decided and lists being prepared for ECP to parrot.

Establishment is not giving up.

Either NS at Best or Parvez Elahi at worst will be the next PM. Wait n watch.

This deafening silence means, meetings are going on - winners are being decided and lists being prepared for ECP to parrot.

Establishment is not giving up.

Either NS at Best or Parvez Elahi at worst will be the next PM. Wait n watch.
zardari is in ISB too, loot sale lagi hai bhai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back