Pakistan General Elections 2024

Despite all the massive suppression against PTI. The monumental restrictions placed upon them, the people have spoken!

Establishment you have been checkmated. Accept the voice of the people or…..destroy the whole country

Where are all the noonie lovers…the silence is deafening

Its very interesting to see the propaganda coming out of youthias since yesterday.......... Now they are putting country into chaos without any official results..... lolx ..... Interesting that they think their shit will work every time just like since 2013 lolx..... And same lodhi , moeeza is at it again....

Today I remember Arshad Sharif and Zille Shah. Those that lost their lives in the journey to this day.

A message from Arshad Sharif’s widow (from before the election)

Gunja and his boys will declare victory knowing they are stealing an election. They simply dont care how they get the kursi as long as they get it.

Doesnt matter which political party you like or dislike, surely if your a patriotic pakistani you can see how damaging this is for the country.

Wow Revolution in progress guys .

Diesel beaten
Nawaz beaten & begging to run away to London
Khawaja asif beaten like a bitch ass

Pmln on their knees licking generals stained boots begging for favourable outcome .

Army convoy onway with top brass to Adiala jail to meet I.K for some sort of NRO and not to take action against generals

*taken from twitter *

There is widespread reports of mass rigging taking place behind closed doors.

Results are being delayed and overturned. The media is being fed that it push the line that NS and BZ are leading. Dunya News (military backed) is pushing this narrative as a current top story.

I feel we'll all be waking up to very different results to what is the truth and reality.

Wow Revolution in progress guys .

Diesel beaten
Nawaz beaten & begging to run away to London
Khawaja asif beaten like a bitch ass

Pmln on their knees licking generals stained boots begging for favourable outcome .

Army convoy onway with top brass to Adiala jail to meet I.K for some sort of NRO and not to take action against generals

*taken from twitter *

Nothing is realized until official results are fully announced, even then there will be pressure tactics against independents to join other parties. Its time to stay vigilant, its not over till its over. I hope we are able to get untampered official results.

Its very interesting to see the propaganda coming out of youthias since yesterday.......... Now they are putting country into chaos without any official results..... lolx ..... Interesting that they think their shit will work every time just like since 2013 lolx..... And same lodhi , moeeza is at it again....
you wanna see tweet from your favourite anchor Gharida Farooqi?

As per even anti-PTI analysts, PMLN voter camps were completely missing. No sane person can vote for filth like PMLN. Its unbelieveable that how they will even manage to win 40 seats. PTI is comfortably winning in 145 seats. It will be massive blunder, if ECP & establishment try to change nation's decision.

I think, they have delayed only to decide which seats they want to steal from PTI. Otherwise, there's no reason to stop the results.

Unfortunately, Munir sahab and his friends have taken the persecution of Imran and PTI too far for him to back down. What ever he does now, he will hope & pray PTI does not take to the streets.

The shit has to end , once and for all now. This is a revolution by the common man woman and child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back