Pakistan General Elections 2024

Remember, they are called "Independent" not "PTI" for a reason... just watch ;)
Then why vote manipulation, pitch k donon taraf agar yehi batting kar rahe hain to phr dar kis cheez k ... results kiun change ho rahe??

Nawaz Sharif is done and dusted. He tossed his election victory speech in the trash and is going home.
only morons think NS can become PM again- we'll get PDM 2.0 with SS or Bilawal
... or maybe PTI gov without IK
I dont mind all 3 setups tbh as long as they get decent FM or even the current one, have genuine reform agendas

North Punjab, Peshawar valley - PTI all the way, they can't manipulate it
Lahore- majority PMLN with some PTI seats 4-5 max, they can manipulate Lahore
SP is a toss up except for some seats and can be manipulated
Some seats of Sialkot, Gujranwala same thing as NP, you can't manipulate a margin of 30-40k
Karachi can be manipulated quite easily - its divided between JI,MQM, PTI and in some areas even PPP

Last edited:
Who is PTI's pm candidate?

Which child IK
trafficked for sex?
OR not AND

IK has lied and backstabbed many times. For example, bringing electables and conspiring with establishment and its brutal tactics to come to power. These are all contrary to the principles PTI was originally founded on.

I'm seeing lots of internet down posts, but Can Pakistani residents tell if their Fiber connection is working fine ,
and if it's working then what your establishment is trying to achieve by banning mobile internet but leaving out the cable- internet facility.

I'm seeing lots of internet down posts, but Can Pakistani residents tell if their Fiber connection is working fine ,
and if it's working then what your establishment is trying to achieve by banning mobile internet but leaving out the cable- internet facility.
Banning mobile internet stops street protests, once people step out of Wifi range communication breaks down!

There wasn't going to be any stability even if PTI comes into power. The power struggle between PTI and the establishment would run the country to the ground. We are already on fire but PTI and military will both crash us.

Even now PTI is basically challenging the status quo and flexing muscle power. We are on the verge of an another may 9 and this time fauj wouldn't be that nice or forgiving. People want chaos. PTI didn't learn a thing or two. Pakistan can't survive without the fauj but also can't leave it grasp of power. There needs to be a system where everyone can co exist but i don't see that.

Anyways L ouvre lagnay walay hain bhai. Let us just breathe for once, bas hogai hai.
I would disagree.

I believe if PTI wins and is allowed to rule by the establishment (ironic thing to say), they will make amends. I am sure there are sane minds in establishment who would reciprocate.

The establishment needs to understand. The majority have decided on PTI, now please take a back seat and let them succeed or fail and let the next elections decide.

These theatrics invite more ridicule towards Pakistan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back