Pakistan General Elections 2024

How many seats does Imran Khan need for winning the election?

Praying for IK!!

Khan u turned on everything he said. When got along well with bajwa, bajwa was the best. Asim munir one of the best when introducing him to foreign dignitaries. There are no sane minds in military, the trust is gone.

have you ever been stabbed by those you trusted?

those are not u turns, those are the lessons learned hard.

they and PMLN always malign Benazir by character assassination, making it general misconception among masses that she was the devil.

have you ever been stabbed by those you trusted?

those are not u turns, those are the lessons learned hard.

they and PMLN always malign Benazir by character assassination, making it general misconception among masses that she was the devil.
Bro military ain't the devil we portary them to be. They favoured khan more than anyone. Literally corp commanders used to talk about him during yos, and they put their weight behind him in everything. He could've just listened and removed buzdar and not tried to be a bich about foreign policy and more focused on economy but no ham ghulam nahi hain. We are high on this ghulami mindset and when we are actually ghulam if we don't set the economy on the right track. VONC should have never happened, that was the biggest mistake.

I know it's difficult to accept but khan wasn't the leader everyone hoped he would be. The military junta had to go to extreme lengths to undo this project, they aren't happy about it as well.

As far as learning goes, i don't think khan has learned anything. He out to hunt and will shatter everything.

They won't be able to....
especially if margin is upwards of 30-40k
Coalition gov all the way - no matter whose PM comes to power
PTI will get around 100 seats atleast - PMLN gets to manipulate the strategic seats of senior leadership and that's about it
While PTI's senior leadership gets the kick
10-15 seat rigging

where margin is too much they are not touching those constituencies. Ali Ahmad Khan win by huge margin, Rehana Dar too win by 50k votes.

also they have already worked out which constituencies they are going to manipulate.

They won't be able to....
especially if margin is upwards of 30-40k
Coalition gov all the way - no matter whose PM comes to power
PTI will get around 100 seats atleast - PMLN gets to manipulate the strategic seats of senior leadership and that's about it
While PTI's senior leadership gets the kick
10-15 seat rigging

They have literally turned over seats which had a margin of 50k plus.

It has come down to few men deciding who to let in the assembly.

where margin is too much they are not touching those constituencies. Ali Ahmad Khan win by huge margin, Rehana Dar too win by 50k votes.

also they have already worked out which constituencies they are going to manipulate.

Raja Basharat won by over 50k and his seat has turned.

Similar with the two Islamabad seats.

We'll have a better idea by end of day.

PTI have the form 45 records.

So Army did its things. What now ?

Bro military ain't the devil we portary them to be. They favoured khan more than anyone. Literally corp commanders used to talk about him during yos, and they put their weight behind him in everything. He could've just listened and removed buzdar and not tried to be a bich about foreign policy and more focused on economy but no ham ghulam nahi hain. We are high on this ghulami mindset and when we are actually ghulam if we don't set the economy on the right track. VONC should have never happened, that was the biggest mistake.

I know it's difficult to accept but khan wasn't the leader everyone hoped he would be. The military junta had to go to extreme lengths to undo this project, they aren't happy about it as well.

As far as learning goes, i don't think khan has learned anything. He out to hunt and will shatter everything.

you are taking things too shallow. try to look deep into those matters.

did not you see what happened within their ranks? those like minded favoring Khan have been pushed back so hard. even officers who's kids were arrested siding with Khan are still in jail.

when did we try to set economy, we were always busy in loot and plunder.

and yes ghulami, our mind set, taught us well. still it is everyone's individual choice.
who convince people to get to the wrong path pretending to be wise?

I thought PTI was winning 130 seats as someone said before. :cautious: What changed?

Raja Basharat won by over 50k and his seat has turned.

Similar with the two Islamabad seats.

We'll have a better idea by end of day.

PTI have the form 45 records.

yes, but as i said they will only manipulate those seat which they have on their list.

Mobile network was 100% down in Pakistan. Therefore voters couldn't access their voter data by sending a text message to 8300. If you don't have that information then it gets difficult to vote because you don't know where your polling station is located.
Internet was blocked selectively. In my area it was not

Oh I see , PTI tech team did very tech-savvy thing by making an offline app and spreading awareness about it . ( i think that app could only tell about candidate symbol etc) , still Kudos to them.

I didn't vote yesterday even though all my friends and family voted

And looking at the way results are getting changed and elections have been rigged, I feel proud of my decision

I was not part of this circus that is called elections in Pakistan. Alhumdulillah

People might disagree with my decision but it is what it is. This election was a sham to begin with and remained one till the end

@Bilal @HRK

When is the final result coming?

I thought PTI was winning 130 seats as someone said before. :cautious: What changed?
Army did its work as expected.

Army Establishment wants complete moral defeat, to loose hope in the system. "Ye sab chalta hai' attitude. It's how most of the deep states systems across the world survive. But then again, most deep states seems to miss the 'silent majority' exists until its right in front of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back