Pakistan General Elections 2024

Elections in India are in a very orderly fashion as compared to the fiasco in Pakistan.

Right guys - stop swearing and disrespecting. Tempers are running high with the accusation of ballot box rigging etc - please keep it civil and dont go overboard. I will start deleting offensive posts from here onward .....

They've spilled more blood of own civilian be it in East Pakistan or West Pakistan than few thousands of them get rightly slaughtered. I don't have any respect for those who "respect" this mafia. I hope land of KPK, GB & AJK become slaughterhouse for these crooks after Baluchistan.
I mean the audacity to call for respect after all this. They did everything in their power to turn down PTI. Chairman in jail, No election symbol, no jalsa, candidates getting abducted left and right. PTI fought back and was leading on 150+ seats.
At least accept public's verdict now. Still managing elections like F* what Pakistani nation wants. Lets do what we want, at the cost of anything, country, people or whatever.

Last edited:
FA pass duffers are putting crap all over country of 250 million and here you are acting as batman, grab some chill water.
and you try to stick to the topic and post something relevant - thanks

Ranks and file must revolted against this traitor Asim Muneer and his gang. Institution must cleanse itself now before it's done for them.

The blatant disrespectful of people's will deserve street justice.
plot app do gey?

I think this has to be some kind of world record.

Western think tanks that watch Pakistan closely see the same thing, and acknowledge the BLATANT rigging going on. At this point, any future government without PTI at its head will not have perceived legitimacy.

IMHO, PTI should put out messages to the IMF that they are ready to sit down and talk. Assume they have legitimacy and act accordingly. SUA SPONTE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back