Planes grounded as mass worldwide IT outage hits airlines, media and banks

Dalit

Elite Member
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
IT outages are hitting airlines, banks and media across the world, with many flights grounded

American Airlines says none of its flights are taking off and the problems are due to an issue with Crowdstrike cybersecurity software

Microsoft says it is taking mitigation action, but the cause of the outage hasn't been confirmed

In the UK, train companies report delays and some GP surgeries in England are having issues with booking appointments

Sky News has not been able to broadcast live, its executive chairman says

Maybe an advantage to the civilised world to keep their crap off the mainfeeds....

On a serious note bro - the link from doctors surgeries to pharmacies has been effected. No electronic prescriptions coming through.

Maybe an advantage to the civilised world to keep their crap off the mainfeeds....

On a serious note bro - the link from doctors surgeries to pharmacies has been effected. No electronic prescriptions coming through.

This is the proper Y2K bug that we have always waited for.

How many Indians worked on Windows 10? I want to know the figure.

It's Cloudstrike (Cloud server authentication) software, the entire MS Cloud can't verify their database so they log everyone out.....

Last edited:
crowdstrike edr update caused this issue, one of their kernel driver causing this BSOD loop, fix is very easy , get in to recovery mode got to crowdstrike installation folder delete diver file
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\CrowdStrike\C-00000291*.sys"

Though this isn't anything to do with cloud services. A CrowdStrike component - their Falcon agent - autoupdated with a bad version

crowdstrike edr update caused this issue, one of their kernel driver causing this BSOD loop, fix is very easy , get in to recovery mode got to crowdstrike installation folder delete diver file
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\CrowdStrike\C-00000291*.sys"
Must be a really old driver. Modern driver don't crash the kernel as they run in userspace.

IT outages are hitting airlines, banks and media across the world, with many flights grounded

American Airlines says none of its flights are taking off and the problems are due to an issue with Crowdstrike cybersecurity software

Microsoft says it is taking mitigation action, but the cause of the outage hasn't been confirmed

In the UK, train companies report delays and some GP surgeries in England are having issues with booking appointments

Yes , dealing with the same issue since morning.

Continuously on the call and many servers are impacted in my organisation.

Helping to Perform recovery, other teams are working to solve the blue screen errors and situation is very bad...

Crowd strike support team is useless

How many Indians worked on Windows 10? I want to know the figure.
It's impacted very badly - received calls from many old colleagues... Other companies also facing the major challenges, specially servers

No flights? Looks like that IT outage is really taking off! ✈️❌

Must be a really old driver. Modern driver don't crash the kernel as they run in userspace.
not old it was new it compiled and singed in July 9th, i think their production messed it up, in our org there is a saying never push any thing to production on Friday

not old it was new it compiled and singed in July 9th, i think their production messed it up, in our org there is a saying never push any thing to production on Friday
It is not related to the version updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back