Rafale M Deal: India and France to Fast-Track Negotiations After Elections

It may be dangerous to misjudge your adversary. But tell us any air force that has purchased J-10, JF-17

The PAF has them. But then they are broke

PAF has them
because they dont have options
Given a choice between 150 F16 BLK 52 or 150 JF17 BLK 1/2/3
Pakistan would pick the f16 every day of the week

PAF has them
because they dont have options
Given a choice between 150 F16 BLK 52 or 150 JF17 BLK 1/2/3
Pakistan would pick the f16 every day of the week
And IAF rejected the F-16 in the MMRCA 2008, calling it an obsolete aircraft. an F-16 costs less than the Tejas Mk1A, Yet IAF has never shown interest in it, despite various offers from the USA, including setting up a production line for the F-16 in India.

Not sure why we are bashing Tejas or j20 ...can we stick to the topic guys
Rafale is a beast for me
Right now the most sought after fighter in the world by some of the richest nations in the world bar F35...

That alone tells you every thing
And the most expensive
Maybe just may be the Indians who have field tested typhoon and all the USA teen fighters know more than us fan boys .

Just maybe the rafale is a road map.to future F5 versions with unmanned drones and who knows the FCAS

I will say it now

India will imo not stop and just 26 marine Rafales
I see govt to gove deal for another batch of air force Rafale. I don't see 114 but I see 36/40

Meaning India will have well over 100
Rafales in service next 5/10.years

I also stick my neck out say FCAS is a very realistic option. For India long term.beyond 2035...

Our strategic relationship with France is deep

Not sure why we are bashing Tejas or j20 ...can we stick to the topic guys
Rafale is a beast for me
Right now the most sought after fighter in the world by some of the richest nations in the world bar F35...

That alone tells you every thing
And the most expensive
Maybe just may be the Indians who have field tested typhoon and all the USA teen fighters know more than us fan boys .

Just maybe the rafale is a road map.to future F5 versions with unmanned drones and who knows the FCAS

I will say it now

India will imo not stop and just 26 marine Rafales
I see govt to gove deal for another batch of air force Rafale. I don't see 114 but I see 36/40

Meaning India will have well over 100
Rafales in service next 5/10.years

I also stick my neck out say FCAS is a very realistic option. For India long term.beyond 2035...

Our strategic relationship with France is deep
I think Rafales and Eurofighter Typhoons are the most expensive fighter jets in the world

So they jettisoned their bombs when chased away by the IAF. They did not bomb any bases. And none of the places you mentioned even have military bases.

No, unfortunately your lies dont work this time, we have the videos. For all 4 attacks. All 4 deliberately deployed their wepons 500m away from the buildings in open ground. you can hear the orders on the video. Now I will sit back and let you say that 4 seperate raids by 2 different types of attack aircraft and 2 different types of precision weapons was not real. How can they have "jettisoned" their bombs when the actual videos show the pilots guiding them?

Tragically for you this time your BS is easy to expose.

And IAF rejected the F-16 in the MMRCA 2008, calling it an obsolete aircraft. an F-16 costs less than the Tejas Mk1A, Yet IAF has never shown interest in it, despite various offers from the USA, including setting up a production line for the F-16 in India.

F16 BLK 70 cost more than the Tejas MK1A
You can compare the per unit cost with the recent Turkish deal

Turkey agreed to pay 23 billion USD to buy 40 new F16 BLK 70 and upgrade kits for their 79 older F16 Blk 52s as well as associated weapons package including Amraam Aim120C5s

Thats nearly 200 million per unit

which matches up with the approx 6 billion USD India will pay for 26 Rafales along with 150 meteor bvr Missiles and 50 Exocet anti ship missiles

8.6 billion dollars for 40 F16/70 to turkey
That means 120 would cost 24 billion dollars

India is buying 26 marine Rafales for 6 billion dollars that seems good deal now

The F-16 especially the latest variant is still a tremendous combat aircraft. India rejected it for political reasons

8.6 billion dollars for 40 F16/70 to turkey
That means 120 would cost 24 billion dollars

India is buying 26 marine Rafales for 6 billion dollars that seems good deal now
I expected Turkey to opt for the Chinese J10C after facing American sanctions. It is surprising that they prefer the F-16, despite the risk of further sanctions

No, unfortunately your lies dont work this time, we have the videos. For all 4 attacks. All 4 deliberately deployed their wepons 500m away from the buildings in open ground. you can hear the orders on the video. Now I will sit back and let you say that 4 seperate raids by 2 different types of attack aircraft and 2 different types of precision weapons was not real. How can they have "jettisoned" their bombs when the actual videos show the pilots guiding them?

Tragically for you this time your BS is easy to expose.
If you have the videos, share them. Or better yet, indulge my previous request and share a link that states that Indian bases were bombed. That was your claim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back