Russia has now lost over 10,000 pieces of armor in the Ukraine War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if half these loss figures are true.......this is a serious eye opener for the rest of us on where warfare is headed and the future of legacy weaponry.

I bet Ukraine and NATO loss figures are just as bad.

99% of countries out there are getting serious reality checks on the capabilities of their junk military's now.

The Iranians understood this reality a generation ago, coming out of the Iran/ Iraq war taking horrendous casualties and embroiled in middle east power games/ proxy warfare. They've adapted superbly to this new asymmetric paradigm.

Rest of the muslim countries understand their positions today very well, which is, they don't got no legs to stand on.

Even if half these loss figures are true.......this is a serious eye opener for the rest of us on where warfare is headed and the future of legacy weaponry.

I bet Ukraine and NATO loss figures are just as bad.

99% of countries out there are getting serious reality checks on the capabilities of their junk military's now.

The Iranians understood this reality a generation ago, coming out of the Iran/ Iraq war taking horrendous casualties and embroiled in middle east power games/ proxy warfare. They've adapted superbly to this new asymmetric paradigm.

Rest of the muslim countries understand their positions today very well, which is, they don't got no legs to stand on.

The Oryx team also documents Ukraine losses. Their armor losses are over 3,100.

I'm not surprised bro.......Ukraine has been a blood bath for the Russian military. Both sides have bled each other to death! All legacy platforms have proven to be total death traps for the crew, which yous spent billions training and keeping on da gubment payroll.

Imagine the effect of this on poor countries that are still flying mig-21's in 2024....... :p

It's a horrible reflection on reality.

I'm not surprised bro.......Ukraine has been a blood bath for the Russian military. Both sides have bled each other to death! All legacy platforms have proven to be total death traps for the crew, which yous spent billions training and keeping on da gubment payroll.

Imagine the effect of this on poor countries that are still flying mig-21's in 2024....... :p

It's a horrible reflection on reality.

And I’m not sure why the Russian sycophants want to deny the losses Russia has taken. The US alone has sent:

Over 3M 155mm artillery rounds
Over 800K 105mm artillery rounds
Over 10,000 Javelins
Over 9,000 TOWs
Over 120,000 shoulder fired anti armor rockets such as AT-4s

That’s just the US, and they still want to act as though the Russian Army hasn’t been pulverized.

You should be banned from this forum for 3 months.

You should have been banned years ago Supaboy. Just because you don’t like the truth doesn’t mean you can censor me.

The Oryx team is the most reliable open source we have that documents losses for both sides.

You should have been banned years ago Supaboy. Just because you don’t like the truth doesn’t mean you can censor me.

The Oryx team is the most reliable open source we have that documents losses for both sides.

It is against forum rules to post unsubstantiated twitter posts for threads. You violated forum rules. You should be punished.

@Mr X

This da crux here no?.......Both have fought themselves to a standstill. However, Russian losses are lower than Uki ones, but still unexpectedly high.

Actual losses are probably less than half of what is being reported.

My drama has always been.......who da fuq goin buy a T-90 or Abrams now? or an F-15 or F-16 or Su-35/ 34 or Eurofighter?........ :p

Why would they not buy Himars or Scalp or Fateh-110/ 360 or Shahed-136 or the RGM-109E or the ASRAM? or my absolute favorite the XP-58 Valkyrie?

Totally new playing field out there no?

And if Ukraine and the US is to be believed, Russia has lost a million soldiers along with it. Unfortunately, the West has become less credible, and it's voice has become shrill.

Last edited:
Doesn't change the fact that the Russian MIC is in an overdrive and the Russian Forces on a forward momentum and the Ukrainians on the backfoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back