The e-bike revolution

Isn't there always a power crunch in Pakistan? How do you charge these e-bikes?

If the charging problem can be solved, Chinese manufacturers will enter the Pakistani market on a large scale. These Chinese manufacturers are already having a hard time surviving in China and they are desperate to go to foreign markets.

If the charging problem can be solved, Chinese manufacturers will enter the Pakistani market on a large scale. These Chinese manufacturers are already having a hard time surviving in China and they are desperate to go to foreign markets.
Man I got my Xiaomi Qicycle here in Japan 2 years ago.

I’m very satisfied!

Last edited:
Reactions: Waz
Man I got my Xiaomi Qicycle here in Japan 2 years ago.

I’m very satisfied!
Due to legal restrictions in China, E-bikes are allowed to exist in the country, but are not allowed to develop on a large scale.
China's current market is completely saturated and it is now difficult for E-bike manufacturers to survive. Some companies are transforming and manufacturing to produce other products; some are seeking foreign markets.
Some E-bike manufacturers have also cooperated with technology companies to launch shared E-bikes, and there has been some development. But it is difficult to expand the market because of legal issues.
Some powerful enterprises are developing into intelligent high-end products, Xiaomi is one of the representatives.
Ordinary E-bike has entered the stage of vicious price competition.

With back up gensets (when necessary)and the Chinese are coming in a big way

With back up gensets (when necessary)and the Chinese are coming in a big way
If Chinese home-grade solar power systems enter Pakistan, will they do well?

In the early years, these home-grade solar power systems were well developed in some remote areas of China. Now that the national grid has complete coverage, they have slowly disappeared.

If Chinese home-grade solar power systems enter Pakistan, will they do well?
already here. from solar panels to inverters. jinko and longi solar panels are used a lot here.

we currently have surplus installed capacity, with no utilization. the crunch is because of payments to private power plants in dollars, or to those power plants that depend on imported fuel. this causes the cost of power generation to go up.

we currently have surplus installed capacity, with no utilization. the crunch is because of payments to private power plants in dollars, or to those power plants that depend on imported fuel. this causes the cost of power generation to go up.
These are things that need to be coordinated and handled by government agencies. There is nothing you or I can do about it ..........

Due to legal restrictions in China, E-bikes are allowed to exist in the country, but are not allowed to develop on a large scale.
China's current market is completely saturated and it is now difficult for E-bike manufacturers to survive. Some companies are transforming and manufacturing to produce other products; some are seeking foreign markets.
Some E-bike manufacturers have also cooperated with technology companies to launch shared E-bikes, and there has been some development. But it is difficult to expand the market because of legal issues.
Some powerful enterprises are developing into intelligent high-end products, Xiaomi is one of the representatives.
Ordinary E-bike has entered the stage of vicious price competition.
Most people here live in the city in Japan and almost everybody has either an E-bike or an E-Scooter. Nobody buys cars anymore bro. Parking is expensive, houses are a relic from a by gone era, marriage and kids totally out of style. Life has changed and these E-Bikes/ Scooters get you from here to there in no time. I leave my bike in the underground parking lot. There is a charging port. Nobody steals anything. No drama here in Japan. These Japanese make good cars but they all get exported. Nobody buys them here anymore. E-bikes and E-Scooters everybody wants. My Qicycle still does about 20Kms on a single charge. I love it.

These are things that need to be coordinated and handled by government agencies. There is nothing you or I can do about it ..........
Government agencies get free electricity so they don't care.

Most people here live in the city in Japan and almost everybody has either an E-bike or an E-Scooter. Nobody buys cars anymore bro. Parking is expensive, houses are a relic from a by gone era, marriage and kids totally out of style. Life has changed and these E-Bikes/ Scooters get you from here to there in no time. I leave my bike in the underground parking lot. There is a charging port. Nobody steals anything. No drama here in Japan. These Japanese make good cars but they all get exported. Nobody buys them here anymore. E-bikes and E-Scooters everybody wants. My Qicycle still does about 20Kms on a single charge. I love it.
Oh, you need to know. China's population size and density ..............

If, every morning at 8~9 o'clock, a dense crowd of people are riding E-bikes to work, what is the picture of ..............

Cities in China now have shared bikes and shared E-bikes, as well as other types of public transportation. Their presence is more valuable than owning an E-bike yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back