• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

The Euros football journey

Ali_Baba

May 27, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
England’s v Netherlands next.

I would like to say England will avenge you Turkey… but this is the England football team we are talking about !!!

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Turkey did themselves proud. Young guns were brilliant. Holland got lucky

Türkiye lost confidence after Dutch scored equalizer. You could see that their body language was down. The Dutch started pushing for the second because they knew that the Turks were stunned.

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
England are shit. Even today the barely won. You have to be anti-football to support England.
all that matters is the result. winners win. losers make excuses.

(that said, I agree that England have played badly, but they played reasonably well against Switzerland.)

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
England’s v Netherlands next.

I would like to say England will avenge you Turkey… but this is the England football team we are talking about !!!

The Dutch will beat these P-a-k-i bashing Brits.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
all that matters is the result. winners win. losers make excuses.

Even the English fans are hating on Southgate and the way their team has played. England has been lucky and they know it. England's luck has run out in the half final. England will be dealt with by the Dutch. No doubt.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
My money was on Germany to win the European cup. I have to say that Spain played really well against the home team to advance. It is Spain's to lose from here onwards. Spain have truly played to their potential and as a football fan I can only say that until now they deserve to win it.

Last edited:

hodor

Dec 29, 2023
Early in the game, the Netherlands were not given a red card.
20240707_002044.jpg

Holland played very hard. At least 3 yellow cards and 1 red card were not given. The referee allowed roughness in the game.

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Even the English fans are hating on Southgate and the way their team has played. England has been lucky and they know it. England's luck has run out in the half final. England will be dealt with by the Dutch. No doubt.
you make your own luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts