Top-10 Countries with the Lowest IQ in the World 2024

Nepal would have higher score if it was well off including those African countries. But some countries on the list make sense.

Islam brought code of laws, morality and whole lot of wisdom for people who understood

Think - no cow pee drinking , women need not be burned when hubby dies , cleaning of body with water not poo, no use of foul language etc
Man, people were solving complex Mathematical equations, Nalanda Takshashila (Taxila) had universities before Jesus Chris was born. Read some book dude.

Mallus are another useless group, work like crazy in the gulf but run with commie flags and trade unions in their own state..

I'm from both Tamil Nadu and Karnataka... We have some of the best social Indicators and our per capita state GDP is much higher than bimaru land and other neighbouring countries...

I don't care abt Hindus or muslims, all of them are useless buggers in south Asia apart from few pockets like my state that's ploughing ahead...

Madrasi are the most racists tacos bells around …

They have a terrible reputation even among Indians

But …You are right they seem to have issue with every one’s professionalism except their own .. and when the mirror is shown on their face.. they go all to pieces …

Ps why do madrasi always get shot down ?

1727638476918.jpeg

Do you think madras pilots are naturally panicky ?… ie can’t hold it in the heat of battle ?

lol..

For your education

Lol like I couldn't care any less about Baghdad.

The point is India was scientifically as well as societally advanced. The fall of Gupta Empire remarked the end of the "Golden age of India" it happened around 6th century and since then it was continuous invasions from Huns to the Central Asians, west and finally the Europeans.

Lol like I couldn't care any less about Baghdad.

The point is India was scientifically as well as societally advanced. The fall of Gupta Empire remarked the end of the "Golden age of India" it happened around 6th century and since then it was continuous invasions from Huns to the Central Asians, west and finally the Europeans.

No it wasn’t .. these are just silly made up stories they told you

Think about it all the retarded customs ie dowry burden on women, caste system ,etc all are
Non Islamic customs . They still exists in Hindu India even today in significance

Islam civilized India observation came from non muslim acdemics.

It sucks to know you suck ? Doesn’t it ?

Oh bhai they have all things you refer in your post it's a misconception that Islam brings these laws and ethics to the subcontinent
Why you think chanderguptmuria's kingdom and kingdom of ashoka had none of these laws and ethics? They were running large kingdoms like mughal empire without these laws and ethics so your theory is wrong and ridiculous/absurd that hindus had no rule of laws and ethics before arrival of Islam in the subcontinent lol

And do research history of the subcontinent before you post crap/nonsense here
There was another hindu kingdom called Vijay Nagar in South that too was culturally, economically and militarily great bro.....

No it wasn’t .. these are just silly made up stories they told you

Think about it all the retarded customs ie dowry burden on women, caste system ,etc all are
Non Islamic customs . They still exists in Hindu India even today in significance

Islam civilized India observation came from non muslim acdemics.

It sucks to know you suck ? Doesn’t it ?
You refuted none.
For example Aryabhatta was calculating earth's circumference and moons and predicting eclipses in 500AD. Or even the Bakshali scripts that had zero with name place holder are all made up stories.

Name 5 civilizational achievements of Islam in India? I will start 1. Jauhar

IQ isn't a good measure of intelligence.

Mallus are another useless group, work like crazy in the gulf but run with commie flags and trade unions in their own state..

I'm from both Tamil Nadu and Karnataka... We have some of the best social Indicators and our per capita state GDP is much higher than bimaru land and other neighbouring countries...

I don't care abt Hindus or muslims, all of them are useless buggers in south Asia apart from few pockets like my state that's ploughing ahead...
I don't know your other posts

I don't know why you are pink

But your posts have humoured me much more than the average Indian
You will do as a replacement for doc

@Pradotlc I am Muslim but, I am sorry to say, you are wrong here. @Vikramaditya1 is right about the ancient history of the land.

Islam is great but some Muslims do/did many stupid things. Similarly, Hinduism is great but some Hindus do/did many stupid things. The fact remains that we had great universities and Hindu thinkers in the land long before Islam arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back