It would simply make to sense

How would arming a group like the PKK help iran

Flames In The Desert

Dec 13, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Oh yeah,those REALLY look like iranian drones....:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Good grief.....:rolleyes:

If iran was really going to supply the kurds with entry level drone tech then it would be the standard Sammad and Ababil 2 combo
And thats it

Tho why on earth they would ever actually do that........
Bkej4CziMF_0_0_613_376_0_large.jpg

1*j6h57QrrBlpz7glH9y400A@2x.jpeg

TvN9Pzj.jpeg

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
There is a noticeable animosity among the younger generation in Türkiye towards Iran, with the country being frequently cited as a negative example in discussions and societal disputes.
The character of Iran's government normally clashes with the cosmopolitan character of young people in most of Turkey(at LEAST the most secular parts of the country). It makes sense.

I am convinced that the regime in Tehran will not cross a certain level of escalation.
I agree. They are careful about it.

As for these smaller drones, they can either be homemade or bought off ali baba even,
They really sell that?! Wtf is going on? What's next? T-55s on e-bay?

We don't know the accuracy of these reports, everyone reporting on this is citing the same Middle East Eye Story,
I was gonna ask if it's confirmed,because Kurds getting such weapons from Iran is an important development. It's not like being given some AKs and RPGs.

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
A large number of 358 drones were seized by the United States on the way to Yemen. America may have given them
There,that's a possible explanation. That would make sense. But then again,why not give them to UKRAINE? ;) Americans are desperate to help Ukraine with such things.

hyperman

INT'L MOD
Jan 6, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
was gonna ask if it's confirmed,because Kurds getting such weapons from Iran is an important development. It's not like being given some AKs and RPGs.

The whole source for this is a video from a week back. everyone is recycling it. The PKK released a video(which itself was shady as it didn't show a strike), middle east eye wrote an article based on it, then everyone is citing the middle east eye article as a source.

This is the footage btw, I can't even tell if its real.

Flames In The Desert

Dec 13, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The whole source for this is a video from a week back. everyone is recycling it. The PKK released a video(which itself was shady as it didn't show a strike), middle east eye wrote an article based on it, then everyone is citing the middle east eye article as a source.

I wonder if this from that,either that or they`ve shot down 2 drones in the space of a week
Weird,for some reason its refusing to post it even tho its there on X,anyway heres the addy

x.com/WarWatchs/status/1799779104780402807

Last edited:

JaneBhiDoYaaron

SpeedLimited
Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

That is some good capture with very good zoom. That person can have a god career as sports cameraman with even better and smooth .

Eşbah

INT'L MOD
Dec 26, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Iran arms terrorists: PKK was supplied with kamikaze UAVs & surface-to-air missiles.

— Iran has been supplying kamikaze UAVs & loitering surface-to-air missile 358 to terror organization PKK.

— In addition to the kamikaze UAVs, Iran has also provided the PKK with a Russian-origin thermal vision and wide-angle aerial surveillance device. This equipment is intended for the early detection and tracking of Turkish UAVs.

— For about two years, Iran has been delivering the 358 missile system in parts to the PKK, with the assembly taking place near Sulaymaniyah.

— The 358 missile system is also employed by other Iranian proxies in the region, including Hezbollah and the Houthis.

Source: MEE

Users who are viewing this thread