• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

UK Elections 2024: Labour Wins

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
welcome to the Kenesset of Great Britain. If you want to know who will be running UK p/c look no further after 4th July😔

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Sir Kier Starver and his brutal IDF lobbies monies! We muslims r toast come this Friday!

Last edited:

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I despise Starmer even more than I dislike Sunak. Sunak hasn't got a clue what he's doing, Starmer knows exactly what he's doing and that is scary. I'll be voting independent tomorrow.

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Vote lielabour get Zionists lovers .....Just think about dead Palestinians Children.

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
We don't have the numbers to stop a Labour "super majority" in tomorrow's election.

All a total boycott would do is marginalise anyone with pro-Palestine views in the Labour Party.
If we vote independent or Green - it may give reform and other undesirables a back entrance into parliament. I have chosen Labour as i admire our local MP (and she lives a few doors away). Id rather fight from within then sit on the outside. They need to show us in the next 3 months their intent or else im out of here,,,,,,,,,

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Labour and Conservatives are two sides of the same coin.Both working for the WEF. They do what their masters tell them and give us the illusion they are in opposition

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Ended up voting for the workers party

It's a relatively safe labour seat, labour aren't going to lose

I thought my local labour MP was a twat and only gave general positive message on Gaza, so even though a group of us spoke positively to him I decided that my obviously anonymous vote to the workers party would work as a protest vote in a safe labour seat

Hopefully this will be a kick that labour needs

But with starmer and his jew wife , it will take some time

UKBengali

Elite Member
May 29, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Ended up voting for the workers party

It's a relatively safe labour seat, labour aren't going to lose

I thought my local labour MP was a twat and only gave general positive message on Gaza, so even though a group of us spoke positively to him I decided that my obviously anonymous vote to the workers party would work as a protest vote in a safe labour seat

Hopefully this will be a kick that labour needs

But with starmer and his jew wife , it will take some time

Starmer is a principled Zionist as this cuck is bringing his children up as Jews.

This Zionist shill should never have been Labour Leader but someone like Andy Burnham who actually resonates with people(has personality and charisma) and also is a much better human being.

However, still we have very powerful Labour figures like both Andy Burnham and Sadiq Khan to try to keep this muppet in check.

It will be an uphill battle but unless we support the principled dissenters in the Labour Party where it makes sense then there is little hope of changing government policy.

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Starmer is a principled Zionist as this cuck is bringing his children up as Jews.

This Zionist shill should never have been Labour Leader but someone like Andy Burnham who actually resonates with people(has personality and charisma) and also is a much better human being.

However, still we have very powerful Labour figures like both Andy Burnham and Sadiq Khan to try to keep this muppet in check.

It will be an uphill battle but unless we support the principled dissenters in the Labour Party where it makes sense then there is little hope of changing government policy.

Andy Burnham would actually have been a superb labour leader

I really liked Jeremy Corbyn, the problem is your choice of leadership must be electable and acceptable to the other side where they accept his leadership in a election victory

Once you have Polarising figures like Corbyn, trump, le pen, geert wilders etc
What happens is that politics breaks down and the other side absolutely don't accept your rule and it can be devastating for a state

Starmer is the clown we got and the guy is a wet towel , but no one was going to vote for the Hindu sepoy even the white people hate him

UKBengali

Elite Member
May 29, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Andy Burnham would actually have been a superb labour leader

I really liked Jeremy Corbyn, the problem is your choice of leadership must be electable and acceptable to the other side where they accept his leadership in a election victory

Once you have Polarising figures like Corbyn, trump, le pen, geert wilders etc
What happens is that politics breaks down and the other side absolutely don't accept your rule and it can be devastating for a state

Starmer is the clown we got and the guy is a wet towel , but no one was going to vote for the Hindu sepoy even the white people hate him

Here's the thing.

Tories would lose whoever was the leader but there is another factor in why Reform has such a massive following.

Old-white racists have flocked to Farage as they simply could not bear to vote for the Hindu sepoy. Yes some would have done it anyway as they got disillusioned with Tory policies but there is also a racial factor at play here.

Hope the Indians like Braverman and Patel understand their place and stop thinking that being more white than whites is going to help in them being truly accepted.

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Here's the thing.

Tories would lose whoever was the leader but there is another factor in why Reform has such a massive following.

Old-white racists have flocked to Farage as they simply could not bear to vote for the Hindu sepoy. Yes some would have done it anyway as they got disillusioned with Tory policies but there is also a racial factor at play here.

Hope the Indians like Braverman and Patel understand their place and stop thinking that being more white than whites is going to help in them being truly accepted.

The Hindus have a sort of caste mentality where they bow and pander to any dominant group, they lack a spine and will be whiter then white, more Zionist then the Jew and during the last thousand thousand years more mughal then the mughals even

It very difficult if not impossible to get them to take a stand

EugeneP

May 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I despise Starmer even more than I dislike Sunak. Sunak hasn't got a clue what he's doing, Starmer knows exactly what he's doing and that is scary. I'll be voting independent tomorrow.
I have no dog in the fight. But I think Starmer will be no better than Sunak. Sunak is a smart banker and knows all about creation of wealth. He was given a terrible hand in the form of Brexit and the consequent meltdown of British politics and nation. He is not blameless though. He should have used his financial smarts and warned British people that with Brexit, U.K. will sail down the Thames into the North Sea. Starmer may be a smart prosecutor but is wholly untrained in the art of creating wealth. He will not make things better in the next five years. You can take it to the bank.

Ali_Baba

May 27, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I have no dog in the fight. But I think Starmer will be no better than Sunak. Sunak is a smart banker and knows all about creation of wealth. He was given a terrible hand in the form of Brexit and the consequent meltdown of British politics and nation.

>> Sunak was responsbile for the meltdown in British politics because of his desire to be PM. He undermined Boris...

He is not blameless though. He should have used his financial smarts and warned British people that with Brexit, U.K. will sail down the Thames into the North Sea. Starmer may be a smart prosecutor but is wholly untrained in the art of creating wealth. He will not make things better in the next five years. You can take it to the bank.

EugeneP

May 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
>> Sunak was responsbile for the meltdown in British politics because of his desire to be PM. He undermined Boris...
Looks like Boris committed suicide. Sunak's contribution might have been the gentlest of the pushes.

This reads like a Greek tragedy:
In early July 2022, 62 of the United Kingdom's 179 government ministers, parliamentary private secretaries, trade envoys, and party vice-chairmen resigned from their positions in the second administration formed by Boris Johnson as Prime Minister, culminating in Johnson's resignation on 7 July. Johnson's premiership had been considered in danger for months after several scandals, but it was the Chris Pincher scandal that was identified to have spurred on the resignations. Considered the "last straw" for the Prime Minister, the scandal arose after it was revealed that Johnson had promoted his Deputy Chief Government Whip Chris Pincher, who was publicly facing multiple allegations of sexual assault, to the position despite knowing of the allegations beforehand.

Since mid-2021, Johnson's premiership had been impacted by controversies over his actions relating to Owen Paterson's lobbying and the Partygate scandal. These, combined with impacts on electoral performance, led to the governing Conservative Party holding a vote of confidence in Johnson's leadership in June 2022, which he won, although he was politically weakened. On 5 July, following the Chris Pincher scandal, both Rishi Sunak and Sajid Javid, respectively Chancellor of the Exchequer and Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, resigned almost simultaneously. A large number of other members of the government also resigned, leading to speculation over whether Johnson would continue as prime minister. Conservative and opposition MPs, including some members of Johnson's Cabinet, called for Johnson himself to resign. Keir Starmer, Leader of the Opposition, criticised Johnson and Conservatives who remained in cabinet at Prime Minister's Questions. During the crisis, sixty Members of Parliament (MPs) had resigned from government and party positions. Johnson also dismissed Michael Gove, Secretary of State for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities, who had refused to publicly affirm his support for Johnson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest