• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Whatever

Mr X

Administrator
May 28, 1998
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This is the first sticky thread I have made on this forum.

The first moderator action.. finally!

Thank you so much dbc…

I remember when old WebMaster wanted to close Whatever thread and I lead the team of rebellion calling it “over our dead bodies”. Good old days

PS: You created the thread but after about 5000 pages, WebMaster decided to merge it with older date to take ownership, that is after we resisted that we will not let him close the thread.

The world needs to know that it was the brainchild of dbc

PakAl

Sep 27, 2007
Old memories

20231211_093145.jpg
20231211_093212.jpg
20231211_093231.jpg

dbc

INT'L MOD
Jan 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This is the first sticky thread I have made on this forum.

The first moderator action.. finally!

Thank you so much dbc…

I remember when old WebMaster wanted to close Whatever thread and I lead the team of rebellion calling it “over our dead bodies”. Good old days

PS: You created the thread but after about 5000 pages, WebMaster decided to merge it with older date to take ownership, that is after we resisted that we will not let him close the thread.

The world needs to know that it was the brainchild of dbc
In a way I was glad WebMaster took over that thread because my email inbox was flooded with thread update notifications. Yes I remember the debate, this is defense forum not a chit chat forum. grateful you held your ground.

the whatever thread wasn’t the same for me after a few girls like Elmo, Blossom, Jana and others left PDF.
there was a girl from Baluchistan with a fiery personality- can’t remember her handle.
She was too much for you boys.

EyelessInGaza

Apr 14, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Whatever - “Kuch bhi” would be one translation I guess.

Me I’m just trying to get a post in on the first page. Fair warning lol.

Mr X

Administrator
May 28, 1998
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
In a way I was glad WebMaster took over that thread because my email inbox was flooded with thread update notifications. Yes I remember the debate, this is defense forum not a chit chat forum. grateful you held your ground.

the whatever thread wasn’t the same for me after a few girls like Elmo, Blossom, Jana and others left PDF.
there was a girl from Baluchistan with a fiery personality- can’t remember her handle.
She was too much for you boys.
I think you meant Emo Girl and not Elmo. I don't recall Elmo participating in Whatever thread but Emo_Girl was very active. We had so much fun together and she was a genius and one day she left.

dbc

INT'L MOD
Jan 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I think you meant Emo Girl and not Elmo. I don't recall Elmo participating in Whatever thread but Emo_Girl was very active. We had so much fun together and she was a genius and one day she left.
Yes Emo Girl, your memory is pretty good. I think Elmo dropped in occasionally, she was mostly engaged in that music thread she started.

dbc

INT'L MOD
Jan 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yes Emo Girl, your memory is pretty good. I think Elmo dropped in occasionally, she was mostly engaged in that music thread she started.
I have an idea, it would be great if you could track them down and see if they’re interested in joining our new beginning. Perhaps, the new management can address the issues that caused them to leave?
@Waz @Hyde

Mr X

Administrator
May 28, 1998
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I have an idea, it would be great if you could track them down and see if they’re interested in joining our new beginning. Perhaps, the new management can address the issues that caused them to leave?
@Waz @Hyde
Elmo moved abroad (She is a doctor).
Emo Girl changed her ID and haven't seen her for years

dbc

INT'L MOD
Jan 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Elmo moved abroad (She is a doctor).
Emo Girl changed her ID and haven't seen her for years
Has she, not surprised she was pretty switched on. I wonder why so many Pakistani women gravitate towards medicine?
I remember when I was a kid living in Dubai our Pakistani caretaker,/handyman/gardener would watch a Pakistani medical drama featuring female doctors while eating his meals.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yo puppies. Seemed like a good idea to feature on Page 1 too. 🤣

Cheers, Doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest