hasssanali8998
Elite Member
bro just stop
u do know we arent homogenous country right
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
bro just stop
Haifa is closer to Antakya than Delhi is to Lahore. That doesn't mean id start calling anatolians as JewsWe are from the same part of the world
Because the single biggest learning from the Vedas and Kashmiri Shavisim/Tantra is that everything is one and we are forms of the same consciousness. No use of having knowledge, if you don't apply it.
Taking pride in lineage is precisely the kind of karma Kashmiri Shaivism strives away from - its about looking inwards and finding the God within you. Heritage should be shared and celebrated yes, but not as a source of pride but as your way of leading a peaceful life.
Anywho...
Pakistanis and Indians cant tell the difference in the UK. can you? and be honest lol
The answer is in your framing, ancestry and bloodlineage is a very touchy subject and generally Indians will always bring this up, I can't imagine the heavy burden to have a thousand year angstI've never ever met any Pakistani ever claim to be Turkish, not sure where Indians get this from.
I think most Pakistanis will claim being Persian more? I have seen this before.
So my question to Indians. where do you get this nonsense from?
The world sees Pakistanis no different to Indians. Just accept this and move on.
Pakistanis, Indians, Iranians, and I guess Arabs all one people , same blood, same culture, same history and more.
Pakistani = Indian but just Muslim lol
You want it honest so let's go honest...apart from small percentage of white converts , Turks don't even remotely resemble Balkans, russian or any other white race ..you don't even resemble central Asians very much ...Turks are actually a mixture of many races , predominantly Anatolians ....now let's come to Pakistan.... Pakistan is not a race the way you claim Turks to be a race or ethnicity... roughly 35 % of Pakistani population resembles European/ Aryans ...about 40% a mixture of central Asians, Iranians and Dravidians ...
About 25 % look much closer to Dravidians..... Pakistani Britt's are predominantly from that group ' 40% mixture '...
Pakistanis are the remants of the Byzantine Empire. Yes over centuries, there was little bit of inbreeding with the genetically inferior race called the "indians" who are the present day occupants of the Eastern Sub-continent region. Obviouosly very unfortunate indeed But Pakistanis HAVE ALWAYS BEEN DIFFERENT and will ALWAYS REMAIN DIFFERENT ! Don't let a few imbellicles here fool you into beliving that you are somehow indians !! Cause you are NOT !
I don't think it's racism in fairness, it's more about the right to be indifferent.Let's just start with the obvious, you're a bit of a racist aren't you?
I thought i'll get it out of the way so we can concentrate on the discussion. I have read most of your replies in the subsquent pages and my initial imression sticks.
I apologies if I am mistaken or wrong.
If you're interested in a deep dive, not the racism, but the topic of who Pakistanis are, and for that matter others, I think it will be an interesting discussion.
Let me know, my replies are likely to be about one a day, possibly more by the weekend. Thanks.
Am I wrong though?Let's just start with the obvious, you're a bit of a racist aren't you?
I am, ill be around. we can do this over the weekend.If you're interested in a deep dive, not the racism,
In the UK. you won't know the difference between an Indian and Pakistani unless you see their names or something man. I cannot be the only non south Asian to feel this way? If that makes me racist then whatever.but the topic of who Pakistanis are, and for that matter others, I think it will be an interesting discussion.
Of course you cant. I mean, you mentioned earlier about some ethnics look different. it's same in Turkiye too. but on the whole most Turks could look like a Greek or Armenian or Levantine. Some more than others depending on region.Can you always tell the difference between a Greek or Italian, between Nigerian or Ghanaian, between Venezuelan or Uruguayan, between Canadian or American.
Most East Asians don't look alike, I mean, who can tell difference between a Chinese and Japanese or Korean? Yet, some will argue you can.These are small differences,
I am a agreeing with you here.Most East Asians don't look alike, I mean, who can tell difference between a Chinese and Japanese or Korean? Yet, some will argue you can
I don't think it's racism in fairness, it's more about the right to be indifferent.
Can you always tell the difference between a Greek or Italian, between Nigerian or Ghanaian, between Venezuelan or Uruguayan, between Canadian or American.
These are small differences, unless you go out of your way to care, otherwise people just make easy rules that are good enough, it is not meant to be malicious
This is known as the narcissism of small differences,
Am I wrong though?
I am, ill be around. we can do this over the weekend.
In the UK. you won't know the difference between an Indian and Pakistani unless you see their names or something man. I cannot be the only non south Asian to feel this way? If that makes me racist then whatever.
Of course you cant. I mean, you mentioned earlier about some ethnics look different. it's same in Turkiye too. but on the whole most Turks could look like a Greek or Armenian or Levantine. Some more than others depending on region.
Most East Asians don't look alike, I mean, who can tell difference between a Chinese and Japanese or Korean? Yet, some will argue you can.![]()
Linguistically, culturally and ethnically we do. Plurality of Pakistanis are punjabis and the only difference between them and their ethnic brothers across the border in India is one is circumcized and the other isn't.Personally I believe Pakistan belongs in the Greater Middle East and not in South Asia.
Who wants to be associated with Hindu India anyways.