World Bank places Pakistan in MENA, ending South Asia classification

Because the single biggest learning from the Vedas and Kashmiri Shavisim/Tantra is that everything is one and we are forms of the same consciousness. No use of having knowledge, if you don't apply it.

Taking pride in lineage is precisely the kind of karma Kashmiri Shaivism strives away from - its about looking inwards and finding the God within you. Heritage should be shared and celebrated yes, but not as a source of pride but as your way of leading a peaceful life.

Anywho...

What is the utility in sharing this?

Pakistanis and Indians cant tell the difference in the UK. can you? and be honest lol

You absolutely can, I get why others cannot but instinctively Pakistanis and Indians seem to be able to tell one another

I've never ever met any Pakistani ever claim to be Turkish, not sure where Indians get this from.
I think most Pakistanis will claim being Persian more? I have seen this before.
So my question to Indians. where do you get this nonsense from?
The answer is in your framing, ancestry and bloodlineage is a very touchy subject and generally Indians will always bring this up, I can't imagine the heavy burden to have a thousand year angst
 
The world sees Pakistanis no different to Indians. Just accept this and move on.
Pakistanis, Indians, Iranians, and I guess Arabs all one people , same blood, same culture, same history and more.
Pakistani = Indian but just Muslim lol

Let's just start with the obvious, you're a bit of a racist aren't you?

I thought i'll get it out of the way so we can concentrate on the discussion. I have read most of your replies in the subsquent pages and my initial imression sticks.
I apologies if I am mistaken or wrong.

If you're interested in a deep dive, not the racism, but the topic of who Pakistanis are, and for that matter others, I think it will be an interesting discussion.
Let me know, my replies are likely to be about one a day, possibly more by the weekend. Thanks.
 
You want it honest so let's go honest...apart from small percentage of white converts , Turks don't even remotely resemble Balkans, russian or any other white race ..you don't even resemble central Asians very much ...Turks are actually a mixture of many races , predominantly Anatolians ....now let's come to Pakistan.... Pakistan is not a race the way you claim Turks to be a race or ethnicity... roughly 35 % of Pakistani population resembles European/ Aryans ...about 40% a mixture of central Asians, Iranians and Dravidians ...
About 25 % look much closer to Dravidians..... Pakistani Britt's are predominantly from that group ' 40% mixture '...

This is one of the most strangest formulations I've ever come across. I would love to discuss further.
From next week if that's ok? Thanks.
 
Pakistanis are the remants of the Byzantine Empire. Yes over centuries, there was little bit of inbreeding with the genetically inferior race called the "indians" who are the present day occupants of the Eastern Sub-continent region. Obviouosly very unfortunate indeed But Pakistanis HAVE ALWAYS BEEN DIFFERENT and will ALWAYS REMAIN DIFFERENT ! Don't let a few imbellicles here fool you into beliving that you are somehow indians !! Cause you are NOT !

Who is true successor to Rome?

🇷🇺🇹🇷🇮🇹🇩🇪: ❌
🇵🇰 : ✅
 
Let's just start with the obvious, you're a bit of a racist aren't you?

I thought i'll get it out of the way so we can concentrate on the discussion. I have read most of your replies in the subsquent pages and my initial imression sticks.
I apologies if I am mistaken or wrong.

If you're interested in a deep dive, not the racism, but the topic of who Pakistanis are, and for that matter others, I think it will be an interesting discussion.
Let me know, my replies are likely to be about one a day, possibly more by the weekend. Thanks.
I don't think it's racism in fairness, it's more about the right to be indifferent.

Can you always tell the difference between a Greek or Italian, between Nigerian or Ghanaian, between Venezuelan or Uruguayan, between Canadian or American.


These are small differences, unless you go out of your way to care, otherwise people just make easy rules that are good enough, it is not meant to be malicious



This is known as the narcissism of small differences,
 
Let's just start with the obvious, you're a bit of a racist aren't you?
Am I wrong though?
If you're interested in a deep dive, not the racism,
I am, ill be around. we can do this over the weekend.
but the topic of who Pakistanis are, and for that matter others, I think it will be an interesting discussion.
In the UK. you won't know the difference between an Indian and Pakistani unless you see their names or something man. I cannot be the only non south Asian to feel this way? If that makes me racist then whatever.
Can you always tell the difference between a Greek or Italian, between Nigerian or Ghanaian, between Venezuelan or Uruguayan, between Canadian or American.
Of course you cant. I mean, you mentioned earlier about some ethnics look different. it's same in Turkiye too. but on the whole most Turks could look like a Greek or Armenian or Levantine. Some more than others depending on region.
These are small differences,
Most East Asians don't look alike, I mean, who can tell difference between a Chinese and Japanese or Korean? Yet, some will argue you can. :ROFLMAO:
 
How Prophetic!! Pakistan is now the net security provider in the MENA region. As for the Pentagon Boys, their current and present mission is the greater USA encompassing their own GCC (Greenland-Canada-Cuba). They need time to ensure a 100% fool-proof neo-Monroe Doctrine tailored for the 21st Century. They're counting on the Pindi Boys to ensure their mission doesn't get disturbed. Of course, it's a trade with benefits for both sides.....
 
Most East Asians don't look alike, I mean, who can tell difference between a Chinese and Japanese or Korean? Yet, some will argue you can
I am a agreeing with you here.

Except that those in the region likely can, but outsiders generally have no reason to care.
 
I don't think it's racism in fairness, it's more about the right to be indifferent.

Can you always tell the difference between a Greek or Italian, between Nigerian or Ghanaian, between Venezuelan or Uruguayan, between Canadian or American.


These are small differences, unless you go out of your way to care, otherwise people just make easy rules that are good enough, it is not meant to be malicious



This is known as the narcissism of small differences,

You can have a racist approach without knowingly being a racist. I do not know him well enough to judge but my inclination would lean towards that he is a racist, but he probably isn't but his approach is certainly 100% racist.

Your examples don't apply because you picked people from neighbouring countries in broadly similar grouping.

You can tell the difference between a West African and East African and Southern African and so on.
You can tell the difference between a Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese and Filipino and so
South Asia is a vast diverse region with more differences then the rest of Asia put together, more visual differences then Africa.

Since my main discussion is with him, hopefully i'll provide more details in that discussion.

Identity has three main markers.
1. Religious, which is fluid, it's not a fixed marker.
2. Ethnicity, which is partially fluid, it is fixed but can erode with time.
3. Land, this is the only fixed marker of ethnicity.
4. Identity is a mixture of these above Markers with 2 combined with 3 being the strongest claim.

If we use his logic he is not a Turk, he's just a cross between Greeks and Iranians.
Many Turks look like Greeks, their cuisine has lots of similarities, one of my closest friend is a Greek Cypriot.
In real life when you're not sure who a person is, a Turk is always assumed to be Turkish or Iranian because they look very similar.

That's if we use His logic.
That land was always ruled by the Greeks or the Iranians.
 
Am I wrong though?

I am, ill be around. we can do this over the weekend.

In the UK. you won't know the difference between an Indian and Pakistani unless you see their names or something man. I cannot be the only non south Asian to feel this way? If that makes me racist then whatever.

Of course you cant. I mean, you mentioned earlier about some ethnics look different. it's same in Turkiye too. but on the whole most Turks could look like a Greek or Armenian or Levantine. Some more than others depending on region.

Most East Asians don't look alike, I mean, who can tell difference between a Chinese and Japanese or Korean? Yet, some will argue you can. :ROFLMAO:

Please accept my apology, I would like to continue this discussion but unable to pay full attention just now. I will reply in a week or two, thank you.
 
Personally I believe Pakistan belongs in the Greater Middle East and not in South Asia.

Who wants to be associated with Hindu India anyways.
 
Personally I believe Pakistan belongs in the Greater Middle East and not in South Asia.

Who wants to be associated with Hindu India anyways.
Linguistically, culturally and ethnically we do. Plurality of Pakistanis are punjabis and the only difference between them and their ethnic brothers across the border in India is one is circumcized and the other isn't.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back
Top