Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
RealWe have fought 2 Nuclear powers and won without the need for UnIslamic Nuclear weapons!
Waiting for the final boss Mr Natanyahu to approve otherwise alreadg finished and destroyed iran will bombed again![]()
I have a bad feeling that Israel will do something to derail the deal before it is signed… hope not..
The reports by US news outlets Axios and CBS News on Friday came as a key mediator, Pakistani army chief Asim Munir, traveled to Tehran for talks with Iranian leaders aimed at finding a diplomatic solution
So this is why I keep thinking this is very suspicious these two news agencies are now trumps teams go to especially CBS so I’m really thinking this is more of a feeding false information but again who knows right
Spanish TV is saying that a temporary agreement is inminent. I cannot even imagine a temporary agreement.
@Musings I guess moderator of this thread only singles me out and let others make snide remarks and discuss Pakistan army in this threadYou can't even establish internal security; forget about taking on Iraqis and Yemenis. Your an inflated army with one of the worst trackrecords of any nation in military history, propped up by China because you serve their strategic interests against India.
And your relation with the Arabs is nothing more than one of providing cheap cannon fodder to the Saudis, who don't consider you to be equal in any one sense.
I wouldn’t say no real impact American bases and a lot of material lost throughout the Middle East and the Israelis received a heavy hit no matter what wasn’t on the scale of GCC and American assets but wasn’t what the Israelis thought was going to play they called a ceasefire plain and simple because as in like every other fight once their interceptors got to a critical level we saw that even the handle full of missiles Iran sent into Israel they started to to connect on a daily basis I still remember that hit in the industrial zone where it looked like a nuke went off in the middle of the night or the near close call at dimonaNeither the Americans or the Israelis had to call the ceasefire in the second week of April brokered by Pakistan but a ceasefire was still called. The Americans and the Israelis were largely unimpacted except Israelis hiding in shelters or Americans abandoning the destroyed local bases. But a ceasefire was still called and I believe that was because a pushback by the Pentagon that further escalation was not going to move the needle. And the Pentagon has stood its ground since then.
Once should pay close attention to every word Robert Kagan said about this conflict. Of all people, Robert Kagan is admitting no real military options left. But weeks before him, war hawks like Newt Gingrich and John Bolton had already said that unless the Strait of Hormuz is re opened the war would be lost.
I believe the USN is about to hand off all its ships to the IRGC as a token of surrender.But Iran still feels the need to "negotiate" with the "dead" and "wiped out" America it's right to have a nuclear program?
I'm surprised the Americans haven't surrendered to Iran with the amount of confidence Iranians have of being victorious over the US.