Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

We have fought 2 Nuclear powers and won without the need for UnIslamic Nuclear weapons!
Real
@hassanalo8998 it Seems like you any maybe another 1 or 2 Pakistanis here are salty that Iran gave US a bloody nose. You should be confident. Enough from the bloody noses you gave Indian recently...
 


Waiting for the final boss Mr Natanyahu to approve otherwise alreadg finished and destroyed iran will bombed again 😅


Every American President before Trump II had swatted down Netanyahu. America is a global power and has much to worry about then an overly ambitious Netanyahu. Even Trump, listening to his Pentagon advisors, is going to swat down Netanyahu.

BTW, despite all the noise about the Epstein Files as a blackmail tool on Trump. I have yet to subscribe to that because I have not seen any evidence yet. I saw Max Blumenthal said some weeks ago that maybe someone close to Trump maybe involved but that was also a conjecture and Max said so.
 
The reports by US news outlets Axios and CBS News on Friday came as a key mediator, Pakistani army chief Asim Munir, traveled to Tehran for talks with Iranian leaders aimed at finding a diplomatic solution
So this is why I keep thinking this is very suspicious these two news agencies are now trumps teams go to especially CBS so I’m really thinking this is more of a feeding false information but again who knows right
 
The reports by US news outlets Axios and CBS News on Friday came as a key mediator, Pakistani army chief Asim Munir, traveled to Tehran for talks with Iranian leaders aimed at finding a diplomatic solution
So this is why I keep thinking this is very suspicious these two news agencies are now trumps teams go to especially CBS so I’m really thinking this is more of a feeding false information but again who knows right

Neither the Americans or the Israelis had to call the ceasefire in the second week of April brokered by Pakistan but a ceasefire was still called. The Americans and the Israelis were largely unimpacted except Israelis hiding in shelters or Americans abandoning the destroyed local bases. But a ceasefire was still called and I believe that was because a pushback by the Pentagon that further escalation was not going to move the needle. And the Pentagon has stood its ground since then.

Once should pay close attention to every word Robert Kagan said about this conflict. Of all people, Robert Kagan is admitting no real military options left. But weeks before him, war hawks like Newt Gingrich and John Bolton had already said that unless the Strait of Hormuz is re opened the war would be lost.
 
Spanish TV is saying that a temporary agreement is inminent. I cannot even imagine a temporary agreement.

Whatever helps to save lives of iranians and help to reach a solution is wellcome. No one in this forum likes US and even worse, their pathological support to genocidal State of Israel.

But we really appreciate iranians lives. So I cross the fingers and salute pakistani efforts to reach It. Without Pakistanis this would never been possible. I think Pakistán took the correct side of the History.

Next hours are most dangerous. I pray for a diplomatic solution even if I prefer a nuclear Irán capable of dismantling cancerous tumor in Middle East.

Everyone in Islamic Republic is important. Hope tomorrow good news will open a new Horizon.
 
You can't even establish internal security; forget about taking on Iraqis and Yemenis. Your an inflated army with one of the worst trackrecords of any nation in military history, propped up by China because you serve their strategic interests against India.

And your relation with the Arabs is nothing more than one of providing cheap cannon fodder to the Saudis, who don't consider you to be equal in any one sense.
@Musings I guess moderator of this thread only singles me out and let others make snide remarks and discuss Pakistan army in this thread
 
Neither the Americans or the Israelis had to call the ceasefire in the second week of April brokered by Pakistan but a ceasefire was still called. The Americans and the Israelis were largely unimpacted except Israelis hiding in shelters or Americans abandoning the destroyed local bases. But a ceasefire was still called and I believe that was because a pushback by the Pentagon that further escalation was not going to move the needle. And the Pentagon has stood its ground since then.

Once should pay close attention to every word Robert Kagan said about this conflict. Of all people, Robert Kagan is admitting no real military options left. But weeks before him, war hawks like Newt Gingrich and John Bolton had already said that unless the Strait of Hormuz is re opened the war would be lost.
I wouldn’t say no real impact American bases and a lot of material lost throughout the Middle East and the Israelis received a heavy hit no matter what wasn’t on the scale of GCC and American assets but wasn’t what the Israelis thought was going to play they called a ceasefire plain and simple because as in like every other fight once their interceptors got to a critical level we saw that even the handle full of missiles Iran sent into Israel they started to to connect on a daily basis I still remember that hit in the industrial zone where it looked like a nuke went off in the middle of the night or the near close call at dimona
 
But Iran still feels the need to "negotiate" with the "dead" and "wiped out" America it's right to have a nuclear program? 🤔

I'm surprised the Americans haven't surrendered to Iran with the amount of confidence Iranians have of being victorious over the US.
I believe the USN is about to hand off all its ships to the IRGC as a token of surrender.
 
Who are these guys in red caps around the Pakistani Army Chief Asim Munir in all these scenes?? SSG Commanders? BTW, I recently saw a video that Americans, in the early years of Pakistani nationhood, trained and formed the SSG group of Pakistan?

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back
Top