hussain0216
Elite Member
Its bullshit ..If it is true that there was a plot to murder the innocent people on the plane, it must be condemned.
Horrible. As a Muslim I condemn this.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Its bullshit ..If it is true that there was a plot to murder the innocent people on the plane, it must be condemned.
Horrible. As a Muslim I condemn this.
The attacker/terrorist was the co-pilot who was already inside the cockpit
is this even real ?
Netanyahu visited UAE and then this happens, sounds fake
looks like false flag so people get upset that Israelis didn't get killed
and to show that Israelis are good at averting disaster
well remember 7th of October
To some of these people everything that happens is either a false flag or some kind of conspiracy
As a Muslim, well I do not feel humiliated. I did nothing wrong. Thing is, stupid people this is not the way to fight Israel.
Get educated and fight for your case.
Importantly, horrible to try to murder innocent people on the airplane, as they did nothing wrong.
Who cares israeli's murder and kill more innocent Palestinian children on a daily basis than the people on this flight
Omani I thinkHe was an Emirati.
Omani I think
Are you referring to the passengers, other airlines staff and pilots on that plane?Who gives a shit. Baby killers don't deserve sympathy.
Are you referring to the passengers, other airlines staff and pilots on that plane?
Do you see why the world sees you as a threat just based on name and religion, your mindset is definitely not helping
And to people like u asking legitimate questions is forbidden..To some of these people everything that happens is either a false flag or some kind of conspiracy
Yes but these kinds of incidents enable Israelis to justify everything they are doing and present themselves as victims.
9/11 didnt help any Muslims and neither will incidents like these.
It is too convenient. I am sorry.
Zionist deserve nothing less... It's a war against Palestinians the true people. Too many fricken indiansHope you don't use that as an excuse to do something similar in Canada
The Indian nationality seems to be focus of discussion. Do you think Indians bullied the pilot that he went full retard?
Do you work with Indians too?