Japanese set fire to pakistani mosque

They don't even allow to print the halal symbol on food items in China specifically produced for Muslims.

Pakistanis need to understand this. China is as anti-Islam as Israel is; no amount of sugar coating is going to change this fact.

They have sold Iran to the US and they will sell you, too, if the price is right.
 
Tbh radical jews are behind most racist movements. The best solution for humanity is the final solution 2.0, ending the cancer Israel permanently.
 
More like hypocrisy...they want foreigners to work and clean their old assess because they didn't want kids but they also dont want them..like dude make up your mind

They are a confused bunch; let their nation lie a slow death.
 
The nuclear bombs are the only language the savages understand. The Americans were not wrong on that regard.

Excuse my Urdu, but an old saying.

Jab ap usko toko nai, vo mama kasa kai ga.
 
Why do you keep lying? Restaurants with the green signs in China are all halal and there are millions of them.
View attachment 217867

You can literally find thousands of examples with simple google search. Sounds like your either a pathetic liar or your just brainwashed

here is the gist of his argument i believe

halalscript.png
 
here is the gist of his argument i believe

View attachment 217890
So what though? This seems a pointless matter. If something is halal in Chinese, it is still halal. In fact, all that actually matters is the stored verification paperwork and certification, not some sign in the window. If you go to the kosher deli, it's his paperwork that needs to be in order for the meat to be verifiable as kosher.

Like I said, no religious group gets preference in China, GENUINE secularism. This is why Muslims who live in China are happy.

There is another country nearby that preaches "secularism" and even encourages its Muslims to be outwardly visible as Muslims, but as soon as it suits their civilisational trajectory, a temple will be dropped on top of a mosque. We can look further afield at a very famous country that again preaches some mutant variation of "secular democracy" (though is a bit more honest at least in the declared supremacy of one specific group) and is right now trying its absolute very best to drop a temple on top of a mosque.
 
Like I said, no religious group gets preference in China, GENUINE secularism. This is why Muslims who live in China are happy.

I'm not religious so trying to convince me secularism is fine is not exactly a hard sell.
But I do see intolerance to others (even if I don't agree about their religion) is an issue. If people want to put some symbol on the corner of a box showing it is halal that is fine..it just joins the 6 or so other symbols already on it. Seems to me there is some U or something for Kosher on our boxes.

There is another country nearby that preaches "secularism" and even encourages its Muslims to be outwardly visible as Muslims,

A country with a religious majority sh*tting on other religions...what a shocker.
 
Last edited:
I'm not religious so trying to convince me secularism is fine is not exactly a hard sell.
But I do see intolerance to others (even if I don't agree about their religion) is an issue. If people want to put some symbol on the corner of a box showing it is halal that is fine..it just joins the 6 or so other symbols already on it. Seems to me there is some U or something for Kosher on our boxes.



A country with a religious majority sh*tting on other religions...what a shocker.
My point is, why preach "secularism" when it is a simple sham?

A majoritarian religious state is entirely entitled to identify as one. I personally would respect that as I would know where I stand with such a country. It's countries that cosplay as "secular saaaar!" that bug me no end. Anyway, drifting OT so I will leave it there for rumination.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Pakistan Defence Latest

    Back
    Top