Cipher212
Registered Member
The status quo, despite your claims of grassroots revivals, has only strengthened itself over the past years. It has been given a fresh lease of life due tea party antics of PTI, a glorified political lab rat.
Incredible naivety to suggest feudalism can be uprooted via gradual vote. You don't seem to have much knowledge of how tribal feudalism works.
Again with the hero worship of status quo. All empires crumble. Nothing lasts forever.
PTI is a political lab-rat. Chalay, ok. Who created it? Say the name man. Say the bloody name already. You are so scared to even take their name.
I did not say a grassroot revival has taken place. I'm saying it CAN take place IF the colonial larpers known as the Fauj go back to their goddamned barracks and do their bloody job as it's written in the JD.
Can I ask you a personal question? Are you from a fauji or zameendar family? Cause if not I don't see why you are so keen to defend. What's the incentive here.


