Iphone is Muslim, all Hindu Must Boycott

"Saaaaar, next iPhone must have Indian dothead mark!"
Bhayye,,dekh toh lo pehle kya likha he.
IPhone is muslim>>> iphone muslim hai,,kuch samjhe.
iPhone ki baat ho rhi hai. Samjhe bhayye??
Nah,,,, nahi samajh aya hoga.
"iPhone ki baat " ( iPhone ke baad ki likha hai ,,,ka nahi)
Iska Matlab iPhone "muzakar" nahi hai.
iPhone "muannas" hai.
Toh bhayye,usey pehle parda karne ko bole. Kuch burqa,niqab wagairah pehnaye.
Aur haa namehram ke sath akele na bheje.
 
Bhayye,,dekh toh lo pehle kya likha he.
IPhone is muslim>>> iphone muslim hai,,kuch samjhe.jj
iPhone ki baat ho rhi hai. Samjhe bhayye??
A
Iska Matlab iPhone "muzakar" nahi hai.
iPhone "muannas" hai.
Toh bhayye,usey pehle parda karne ko bole. Kuch burqa,niqab wagairah pehnaye.
Aur haa namehram ke sath akele na bheje.
Ajj subah subha pee l;iye?
 
Ajj subah subha pee l;iye?
Bhayyajee,main bhagoda nhi hu.
India me hi hu.
Yaha ,3:30pm ho rha hai bhyya.
Abhi dopahar ka khana hi nhi khaya.
Sharab kabhi kabhar sham raat ko pita hun,aaram se.
Aaj bohot dino baad log in Kiya hai. :D
 
Bhayye,,dekh toh lo pehle kya likha he.
IPhone is muslim>>> iphone muslim hai,,kuch samjhe.
iPhone ki baat ho rhi hai. Samjhe bhayye??
Nah,,,, nahi samajh aya hoga.
"iPhone ki baat " ( iPhone ke baad ki likha hai ,,,ka nahi)
Iska Matlab iPhone "muzakar" nahi hai.
iPhone "muannas" hai.
Toh bhayye,usey pehle parda karne ko bole. Kuch burqa,niqab wagairah pehnaye.
Aur haa namehram ke sath akele na bheje.
Wtf are u rambling about, Jeet?
 
I do not speak retard, midget Jeet.
Oh ,so u r mentally specially abled person.got it.
Ok this might help.
Ask some 12 yr old near you,what does this mean?
"DON'T QUOTE ME"....
after you understand the meaning of the above line(the one in BIG capital letters). I think,whatever I wrote next is too much for your level of intellect.
Thats it,no pressure. I know,one day you will get it. Keep trying.
 
Ps- just noticed you are Pakistani in Canada.
Nevertheless, thank-you zeheni hindu biradar.
 
Ps- just noticed you are Pakistani in Canada.
Nevertheless, thank-you zeheni hindu biradar.
Ewww...gross...I am not a Hindu.

I am a Muslim, you moron.

I am well aware of what the opening poster said. I buy the alternatives to Iphone for my own reasons. I did not see the video.

So what is your point that I am a Pakistani living in Canada? @Musings is a Pakistani who lives UK and so does @Waz.
 
Last edited:
Oh ,so u r mentally specially abled person.got it.
Ok this might help.
Ask some 12 yr old near you,what does this mean?
"DON'T QUOTE ME"....
after you understand the meaning of the above line(the one in BIG capital letters). I think,whatever I wrote next is too much for your level of intellect.
Thats it,no pressure. I know,one day you will get it. Keep trying.
Another moronic post from you. Not surprising considering you are midget Jeet.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top