Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Bhayye,,dekh toh lo pehle kya likha he."Saaaaar, next iPhone must have Indian dothead mark!"
Ajj subah subha pee l;iye?Bhayye,,dekh toh lo pehle kya likha he.
IPhone is muslim>>> iphone muslim hai,,kuch samjhe.jj
iPhone ki baat ho rhi hai. Samjhe bhayye??
A
Iska Matlab iPhone "muzakar" nahi hai.
iPhone "muannas" hai.
Toh bhayye,usey pehle parda karne ko bole. Kuch burqa,niqab wagairah pehnaye.
Aur haa namehram ke sath akele na bheje.
Bhayyajee,main bhagoda nhi hu.Ajj subah subha pee l;iye?
Wtf are u rambling about, Jeet?Bhayye,,dekh toh lo pehle kya likha he.
IPhone is muslim>>> iphone muslim hai,,kuch samjhe.
iPhone ki baat ho rhi hai. Samjhe bhayye??
Nah,,,, nahi samajh aya hoga.
"iPhone ki baat " ( iPhone ke baad ki likha hai ,,,ka nahi)
Iska Matlab iPhone "muzakar" nahi hai.
iPhone "muannas" hai.
Toh bhayye,usey pehle parda karne ko bole. Kuch burqa,niqab wagairah pehnaye.
Aur haa namehram ke sath akele na bheje.
Don't quote me if you cannot even comprehend the post bhayye.Wtf are u rambling about, Jeet?
I do not speak retard, midget Jeet.Don't quote me if you cannot even comprehend the post bhayye.
Oh ,so u r mentally specially abled person.got it.I do not speak retard, midget Jeet.
Thank you for boycotting iPhone.I have a Samsung Galaxy 25+, I do not use Iphone shit.
I dont buy Iphone because it is overpriced shit.Thank you for boycotting iPhone.
Like op said,iPhone is muslim(couldn't watch attached video).
So Hindus must boycott it.
Ewww...gross...I am not a Hindu.Ps- just noticed you are Pakistani in Canada.
Nevertheless, thank-you zeheni hindu biradar.
Another moronic post from you. Not surprising considering you are midget Jeet.Oh ,so u r mentally specially abled person.got it.
Ok this might help.
Ask some 12 yr old near you,what does this mean?
"DON'T QUOTE ME"....
after you understand the meaning of the above line(the one in BIG capital letters). I think,whatever I wrote next is too much for your level of intellect.
Thats it,no pressure. I know,one day you will get it. Keep trying.