Thanks for noticingTruer words were never spoken
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks for noticingTruer words were never spoken
I’m very observant……lolThanks for noticing
USN always goes to Thailand after bomb Iran, they must have some partnership with ladyboys brothelsIran should bomb Pattaya and Phuket right now
Didn’t know the polish were such scumbags. I thought Iran allowed large number of polish refugees in during WW2 even though 4-5 million Iranians died during the Persian famine caused by Churchill and StalinAfter Israel and the US, Poland is the number one enemy of the Iranian civilization
They cheered when Iranians got killed, laughed when children died, supports all enemies of Iran including Jew Loving Wahhabi headchoppers
They should be dealt with as soon as possible
Didn’t know the polish were such scumbags. I thought Iran allowed large number of polish refugees in during WW2 even though 4-5 million Iranians died during the Persian famine caused by Churchill and Stalin