Civil war in India and it's causes

fitpOsitive

Elite Member
Joined
May 27, 2015
Messages
14,856
Reaction score
16,871
Reputation
4,233.8
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Look at the following video. That's how this guy urged people of Gujrat to do atrocities against Muslims. In this video he literally asks people whether they destroyed homes, smashed heads, raped women. If you know gujrati ( I know Sindhi and I understand Gujrati to a good extent) you will understand much more than the translation given here ( original wordings are much more strong).
But did they stop there? Nope. Whole India is going in the same direction. These BJP guys were sent to India to slow Indias expanding economic and technological influence. They achieved what was their task. If that continues, India will be disintegrated soon. At least that's the agenda. At least there will be 4 to 5 parts.

Enjoy the video
 
Source:
Opinion
It were not Muslims, it was BJP, just like in were not Muslims who were involved in 911, it were 🧃

 
Last edited:
Look at the following video. That's how this guy urged people of Gujrat to do atrocities against Muslims. In this video he literally asks people whether they destroyed homes, smashed heads, raped women. If you know gujrati ( I know Sindhi and I understand Gujrati to a good extent) you will understand much more than the translation given here ( original wordings are much more strong).
But did they stop there? Nope. Whole India is going in the same direction. These BJP guys were sent to India to slow Indias expanding economic and technological influence. They achieved what was their task. If that continues, India will be disintegrated soon. At least that's the agenda. At least there will be 4 to 5 parts.

Enjoy the video

I fully understand the point you are trying to make. However, I do not agree with it.

In comparison, Pakistan faces far more serious issues in this regard than India does. In fact, the situation across the entire Islamic world is far more severe than in India. Even in Germany, where you live, the problems in this area are similar to those in India.

So, you are in no position to criticize India on this issue.
 
Kill, cut and burn. That's was the order by Narinder Modi
 
I fully understand the point you are trying to make. However, I do not agree with it.

In comparison, Pakistan faces far more serious issues in this regard than India does. In fact, the situation across the entire Islamic world is far more severe than in India. Even in Germany, where you live, the problems in this area are similar to those in India.

So, you are in no position to criticize India on this issue.
See the point is, by posting this thread, I don't deny any other bad situation in anywhere in the world. That exist, and they need treatment too.
 
Few more months, may be years and here goes India
 
No. Please stay in India. 🙂
No, I’m planning to move to Pakistan. because I can live there safely as a Hindu, no chances for abduction or enter into a forced marriage, and with the safety and security of my family guaranteed.
 
Last edited:
No, I’m planning to move to Pakistan. because I can live there safely as a Hindu, no chances for abduction or enter into a forced marriage, and with the safety and security of my family guaranteed.

"In today's world, people often embrace only what aligns with their beliefs or what they've been taught. Challenge that, and few are willing to listen—fewer still, to accept the truth."
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top