fitpOsitive
Elite Member
- Thread starter
- #16
Social Injustice
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah, I agreed. I was thinking the same once the thread was opened by someone."In today's world, people often embrace only what aligns with their beliefs or what they've been taught. Challenge that, and few are willing to listen—fewer still, to accept the truth."
Yeah, I agreed. I was thinking the same once the thread was opened by someone.
Civil war in india, no it is never going to happen. indians do not have it in them. Social injustice, chaos, confusion, superstitions, backwardness, intolerance, religious extremism .. that in fact is daily life in india.
"In today's world, people often embrace only what aligns with their beliefs or what they've been taught. Challenge that, and few are willing to listen—fewer still, to accept the truth."
Nah, your previous post was absolutely correct.
Thank you so much.I have no issues with you not taking any issue with the issues in your country. Not my circus, not my monkey. You can live in your hell thinking it is paradise.
Hab ich keine momentan.
Ja das stimmt. Das mache ich auch.Investiere deine Zeit mit Weiterbildung wenn du momentan keine Arbeit hat. Alles ist besser als was du gerade machst.
So how many days/months we have as per u. Communists, GenZ, AI, zombie attack any other kind you are predicting. I am just asking because I am going on a trip in 20 days so want to be sure for what to be prepared.America already told India that it will not be allowed to grow. Knowing that and the fact that 800mn+ indians are on food subsidies and future looks bleak with AI ravaging backoffice roles in India, future civil war seems very likely. It will start with insurgencies and separatists guerilla forces but expand more when Gen Zs start protesting more and more violently over time.