‘Stand on the right side of history’: Starbucks urged to close stores in China’s Xinjiang

Starbucks sued over ‘sugar-free’ drinks that allegedly contain up to 21 grams of sugar

Starbucks is facing a proposed class-action lawsuit that alleges several of its protein drinks are misleadingly advertised as “sugar-free.”


Just saying.



The American version of anything is to make it addictive, full of sugar … just for profit. Three times more sugar than Coca Cola drink thats crazy … 😧
 
Maybe fashionable in some countries but in the US it is pretty much the default.
Although I'm in a state where Starbucks is not even the #1 coffee chain so the cool thing certainly isn't working here.

As for Apple iPhones...again this comes down to defaults. Many people can't stand the windows machines they have at work so in protest they buy a lightweight MacBook that is worry free.

This then translates to iPhones. They buy iPhones because they don't have many issues. Plus they can use ApplePay.



When I was working in city of London , I used to see nearly all the office workers hang out at Starbucks. Even though it was considered a little bit more expensive I got told . They felt a great satisfaction being there and drinking their coffee. It was considered trendy by office workers and students drinking Starbucks. Starbucks NEVER was about “ good quality coffee “. maybe was good in early years when it started until greedy corporations ruined the brand.
 
When I was working in city of London , I used to see nearly all the office workers hang out at Starbucks. Even though it was considered a little bit more expensive I got told . They felt a great satisfaction being there and drinking their coffee. It was considered trendy by office workers and students drinking Starbucks. Starbucks NEVER was about “ good quality coffee “. maybe was good in early years when it started until greedy corporations ruined the brand.
Oddly, on a trip to Switzerland, one night after a nice stroll along the Rhine with Mrs. AZ, I wanted coffee. And, of course the only coffee shop open at 2300 was Starbucks.

Speaking with the barista, she mentioned the beans they use are roasted, not burnt. Starbucks Europe did that because of the complaints from the locals. There was indeed a big difference.
 
bro. Even though you want to act as great as North Korea, you refuse to build a Starbucks in Gaza. That's your attitude towards the entire Muslim world.

Dude, there isn't even a Starbucks in Israel so why would they jump to Gaza?
They tested the Israeli market in 2001 and found it wasn't worth it so they packed up and left in 2003. They haven't been there since. That's 23 years ago.

Where is supa-dupa Luckin Coffee in Israel or Gaza? Or anywhere in the Middle East or West Asia???

Does Luckin Coffee have racial discrimination against Muslims?
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back
Top