Yemen Civil War News and Discussion.. an evolving situation

Nothing is free, except perhaps some self worth and self respect.

Millions of Pakistanis have toiled in boiling heat with millions of other non-Saudis to build what exists today in Saudi Arabia - laborers, technicians, teachers, doctors, engineers, entrepreneurs …

So THAT debt, IMO, stands paid by virtue of the blood, sweat and tears of Pakistanis who helped build Saudi Arabia.
Bro they got paid for their services.
Use some common sense before writing anything.
 
Have Yemeni government forces occupied the whole of Dhubab town/city or only parts of it including its Military Airport?

They have not entered proper city Dhubab because they wanna clean out all Waziya first to avoid further flanking.. But Bab-al Manbad has fallen

HUBOvHoXMAAItQk
 
Praise be to God, as I mentioned in the previous tweet)-

Liberation of Jabal Numan and advance in Al-Waz'iyyah from two axes, with penetration into Ash-Shmaytin.-

The liberation of Al-Waz'iyyah means the threat to Taiz is lifted by 70%, because with its liberation, the Houthis will be besieged from Al-Waz'iyyah and Jabal Habashi, and Al-Ma'afir, Al-Muwasit, and Al-Misrakh will be automatically liberated.

 
Watch |Saudi-led Arab Coalition:

Destroying a ballistic missile platform in Sana'a - Yemen that was carrying a ballistic missile ready for launch toward the Kingdom.

 
Praise be to God, as I mentioned in the previous tweet)-

Liberation of Jabal Numan and advance in Al-Waz'iyyah from two axes, with penetration into Ash-Shmaytin.-

The liberation of Al-Waz'iyyah means the threat to Taiz is lifted by 70%, because with its liberation, the Houthis will be besieged from Al-Waz'iyyah and Jabal Habashi, and Al-Ma'afir, Al-Muwasit, and Al-Misrakh will be automatically liberated.


30 percent is still a good threat.good work by the yemenis .
 
Watch |Saudi-led Arab Coalition:

Destroying a ballistic missile platform in Sana'a - Yemen that was carrying a ballistic missile ready for launch toward the Kingdom.


What actually hit it this camera looks to be an attempt at reconnaissance not the actual system that struck it but as slow as I go with the video I don’t see a missile hitting it
 
30 percent is still a good threat.good work by the yemenis .
Honestly wait for Al Jazeera to report it before believing any tweet or Yemen propaganda site like I said I have been very honest about these news or feeds coming out of twitter from both sides if it can’t be confirmed through actual news sites I have to take a lot of it with a grain of salt
 
Honestly wait for Al Jazeera to report it before believing any tweet or Yemen propaganda site like I said I have been very honest about these news or feeds coming out of twitter from both sides if it can’t be confirmed through actual news sites I have to take a lot of it with a grain of salt
it will take few more days to settle the smoke . yes you are right we have to wait it
 
believe nothing unless you can verify it with a couple of sources but yeah a l Jazeera is always a safe bet

It has already been ethablished that nobody takes any houthi sources seriously anymore but the Gov´t sources are way more reliable.

The houthi sources are worse then a toilet paper even the houthi supporters do not take them serious I mean that is how low tier is their sources. Example right now they are losing manpower in Taiz and have not moved much further then Turba
 
It has already been ethablished that nobody takes any houthi sources seriously anymore but the Gov´t sources are way more reliable.

The houthi sources are worse then a toilet paper even the houthi supporters do not take them serious I mean that is how low tier is their sources. Example right now they are losing manpower in Taiz and have not moved much further then Turba
To be fair both sides have been sketchy at best and no offense government run propaganda news agencies are not credible to say the least I will take an average citizen recording versus grainy footage or footage that is clear as day but hits look like they’re from a bad b movie I have seen plenty of skeptical videos on this thread being floated by both sides without looking up through other sources to see if they’re correct everyone wants to jump the gun to say look look we got you the Iranian thread is far more credible because even if those members are pro Iran or pro Iranian government they will usually admit to real news or fake news if they messed up
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top