Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Have Yemeni government forces occupied the whole of Dhubab town/city or only parts of it including its Military Airport?
Praise be to God, as I mentioned in the previous tweet)-
Liberation of Jabal Numan and advance in Al-Waz'iyyah from two axes, with penetration into Ash-Shmaytin.-
The liberation of Al-Waz'iyyah means the threat to Taiz is lifted by 70%, because with its liberation, the Houthis will be besieged from Al-Waz'iyyah and Jabal Habashi, and Al-Ma'afir, Al-Muwasit, and Al-Misrakh will be automatically liberated.
Watch |Saudi-led Arab Coalition:
Destroying a ballistic missile platform in Sana'a - Yemen that was carrying a ballistic missile ready for launch toward the Kingdom.
Honestly wait for Al Jazeera to report it before believing any tweet or Yemen propaganda site like I said I have been very honest about these news or feeds coming out of twitter from both sides if it can’t be confirmed through actual news sites I have to take a lot of it with a grain of salt30 percent is still a good threat.good work by the yemenis .
it will take few more days to settle the smoke . yes you are right we have to wait itHonestly wait for Al Jazeera to report it before believing any tweet or Yemen propaganda site like I said I have been very honest about these news or feeds coming out of twitter from both sides if it can’t be confirmed through actual news sites I have to take a lot of it with a grain of salt
believe nothing unless you can verify it with a couple of sources but yeah a l Jazeera is always a safe betit will take few more days to settle the smoke . yes you are right we have to wait it
believe nothing unless you can verify it with a couple of sources but yeah a l Jazeera is always a safe bet
Yes, but then it depends if Yemeni government forces exploit their 70% hold or Houthi terrorists use their 30% chance.30 percent is still a good threat.good work by the yemenis .
To be fair both sides have been sketchy at best and no offense government run propaganda news agencies are not credible to say the least I will take an average citizen recording versus grainy footage or footage that is clear as day but hits look like they’re from a bad b movie I have seen plenty of skeptical videos on this thread being floated by both sides without looking up through other sources to see if they’re correct everyone wants to jump the gun to say look look we got you the Iranian thread is far more credible because even if those members are pro Iran or pro Iranian government they will usually admit to real news or fake news if they messed upIt has already been ethablished that nobody takes any houthi sources seriously anymore but the Gov´t sources are way more reliable.
The houthi sources are worse then a toilet paper even the houthi supporters do not take them serious I mean that is how low tier is their sources. Example right now they are losing manpower in Taiz and have not moved much further then Turba
To be fair some of the targets could have been empty but this looks like it mostly legitimate video of hits against military targets but man I have to tell you Saudis are paying an arm and a leg for horrible visual feeds I mean 70 billion dollars and your telling me that’s the best money could buy