Shags202
Registered Member
……..yeahAre you expecting HD videos from military?
Those are quite accurate hits and the released footage served its purpose very well. Target audience got their message.
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
……..yeahAre you expecting HD videos from military?
Those are quite accurate hits and the released footage served its purpose very well. Target audience got their message.
Wait for few hours , there is rumor Pak army commando down in Yemen. No confirmation yet.My criticism is directed at the Saudi ruling elite, not the average Saudi Citizen and I have directed even harsher criticism at Pakistan’s rulers- so how exactly did you interpret all that as ‘Hate for Arabs’?
Second, are the Houthis not Arabs?
I just read thatMy criticism is directed at the Saudi ruling elite, not the average Saudi Citizen and I have directed even harsher criticism at Pakistan’s rulers- so how exactly did you interpret all that as ‘Hate for Arabs’?
Second, are the Houthis not Arabs?
Well, Palestinians and Egyptian now a days diehard supporter of Houthi.I just read thatto be fair we do have people saying ll Arabs are scum than you have remind those people heyyyy guys Iraqis Lebanese and Palestinians are Arabs many of which support Iran…..I’m Palestinian and I definitely support the Iranian people doesn’t mean I agree with everything in Iran but I support Iranian resistance
Yes agree honestly I can’t speak for average Arabs and Muslims of different countries but I can say they fill a higher regard for Iran than the likes of UAE and Saudi Arabia(talking about the people running these countries than the actual average citizen)Well, Palestinians and Egyptian now a days diehard supporter of Houthi.
Military strikes cannot break the bond between an incorruptible organization and the people. As long as they have popular backing, this guerrilla war will never be defeated.
Bro you start scratching the head even if Houthis just fart.……..yeahor at least comparable to what the Israelis were showing some of it is clear some of it is like okay I can’t tell but like I said at least this video is real now because you did bring up the whole HD video some of videos that we have seen coming from Yemen opposition (un internationally recognized government)in the south the videos of attacks have been crystal clear with multiple precision air attacks at times I have to scratch my head and think ok they can record such crystal clear hits on Houthis but Saudis are doing this kind of makes you think a lot of it is fake
Leadership is deep in the burrows , smarter than Iranian leadership.A sustained bombing run does wonders. However operational leadership must be neutralised to really reap rewards of military bombing runs.
Neutralizing command is useless because guerrilla warfare is decentralized. Lacking a fixed center, these groups operate with high autonomy at the grassroots level. The US bombed the Taliban for 20 years, yet they only grew stronger. Israel frequently assassinated Hezbollah leaders, but they relied on tunnels and local autonomy to maintain their combat power. Striking command systems is largely ineffective against distributed networks。A sustained bombing run does wonders. However operational leadership must be neutralised to really reap rewards of military bombing runs.
I’ve exposed the hypocrisy of Iran and its proxies countless times on this forums and have had my posts deleted and thread banned for it countless times.It is precisely this irrational reading of ground realities that has brought the Muslim world misery upon misery. I mean how do you jump to the conclusion that the Houthis are Zionists ? How is it that the children of Gaza deserve our tears and outrage yet the children of Yemen do not & actually need genociding even more ?
Who are the Houthis being traitors to ? MBS & MBZ, the architects of Abraham accords, the very policy that left no option for Hamas other than the desperate act of 7th of October ? Or are the Houthis traitors to Rasool ALLAH & His deen ?
There is no honour in this depravity & its Jewish behaviour & contrary to the Sunnah of the Prophet pbuh.